Monitoring done right
Dynatrace offers a dedicated buildpack that allows you to start cloud-native monitoring of your Heroku applications or specific Heroku Dynos without modification of your applications’ source code. Once your Heroku applications are monitored with Dynatrace OneAgent, you’ll receive the full range of application and service monitoring visibility that Dynatrace provides.
Heroku monitoring with Dynatrace will get you
- Real user monitoring data on customers’ web browser and mobile device behavior
- AI-powered analysis of web applications and auto-scaling to all sizes of apps
- Automated memory monitoring for all your dynos
- Code-level details for Java, PHP, Node.js, Nginx, Go, and more – with just a single, language-independent buildpack
- Insights into complex service call sequences as well as service traces back to the initial user actions
- Automated external and third-party service monitoring (e.g., calls to external REST APIs)
Resolve problems in less time
Artificial intelligence changes the handling of issues entirely. That goes for Heroku and all other major cloud and microservices:
- Automatic performance baselines
- Anomaly detection before customers are impacted
- Touch-free fully automated root cause analysis
- Single notification with business impact & root cause
Start monitoring your Heroku applications now!
Sign up, deploy our agent and get unmatched insights out-of-the-box.