Cloud Foundry monitoring
Using AI and automation to accelerate application instance adoption on Cloud Foundry has never been easier
A truly automated approach to monitoring Cloud Foundry
The dynamic nature of Cloud Foundry containers and microservices render traditional monitoring tools obsolete. The old way of manually installing different agent types, or collecting and correlating metrics, is simply ineffective.
Monitor your Cloud Foundry applications, platform and cloud infrastructure in minutes
Purpose-built for cloud, container, and microservices environments, while also supporting traditional applications and infrastructure, Dynatrace automated deployment will have you up running in minutes.
Sign up for the free trial
Install the Dynatrace Full-stack Add-on for PCF
You’re now monitoring your Cloud Foundry environment
Monitoring containers: PAS & PKS
Dynatrace scales automatically to 100k+ hosts out of the box, making it ideal for highly dynamic, multi-workload microservice architectures like Cloud Foundry.
- Automatically monitor PCF containerized processes and apps, whether using cf push to PAS or pre-containerized on PKS
- Real-time auto discovery and OneAgent injection of PAS and PKS containers without code or image changes- no developer involvement needed
- Easily trace transactions across multi-cloud PAS and PKS deployments
Supporting the DevOps tool chain
Maintaining developer choice of DevOps tools and application runtimes is a key tenet of Pivotal.
Dynatrace supports the broadest range of DevOps tool chain technologies to help teams accelerate release velocity while improving quality:
- Wide integration with existing CI/CD tooling to shift quality checks to earlier in the pipeline
- Faster feedback loops using AI-powered monitoring of key technical metrics throughout the development lifecycle
- Enable autonomous cloud operations and self-healing
Dynatrace helps customers automate quality by building AI-powered quality gates along their pipeline to remediate problems early and allow release confidence that no bad code changes reach production.
See what makes Dynatrace unique
Zero-touch configuration, continuous discovery and relationship mapping in real-time, instant answers and precise causation.
Understand all the relationships and interdependencies, top to bottom, from end-user experience to infrastructure health.
AI at the core
Radically different open AI-engine, Davis, processes billions of dependencies for instantly precise answers beyond human capabilities.
Scale-out cloud native architecture, role-based governance for large global teams, and automatic enterprise-wide deployment.