Optimize Your Delivery Pipeline with an AI-Driven DevOps Methodology
Scale continuous innovation with Dynatrace on AWS: shift-left quality, reduce lead time and increase flow. Dynatrace artificial intelligence autonomously detects performance and availability issues and pinpoints their root causes.
Try for free See the magic
Verizon Innovates Through AI-Driven DevOps with Dynatrace on AWS
In this webinar, speakers from Verizon, Dynatrace and AWS discuss how Verizon leveraged their services to completely revamp the speed and quality of their deliverables.
Watch the webinar to learn:
- How Verizon was able to speed up build and test cycle times by 3x, in just 6 months
- Best practices for implementing DevOps feedback loops through monitoring with Dynatrace on AWS
- How Verizon leveraged Dynatrace to make their DevOps strategy proactive, rather than reactive
- Anil Chintalapudi, Senior Technical Manager, Verizon
- Michael Miller, Partner Solutions Architect, AWS
- Andreas Grabner, DevOps Activist, Dynatrace
Watch the animated video to see what Dynatrace can do on AWS
- Dynatrace covers the full stack: AWS infrastructure, applications, multiple datacenter and multiple AWS accounts
- Deep integration of Amazon CloudWatch into AI engine
- Reduces the time-to-problem-resolution through intelligent AI-driven root cause analysis
- Deploys with zero configuration
- Full scalability in dynamic environments through auto-discovery of new system components
Dynatrace is proud to be an AWS Advanced Technology Partner
AWS DevOps competency
Dynatrace is one of the first companies to achieve Amazon Web Services (AWS) DevOps Competency Partner status.
AWS migration competency
The AWS Migration Competency recognizes partners with deep expertise helping businesses move successfully to the AWS Cloud.
Dynatrace AI powered full stack monitoring has arrived at the AWS Marketplace.