AWS cloud migration with Dynatrace
Moving to cloud gives companies access to technology that allows them to respond quickly to business opportunities, innovate faster, and be more competitive. Learn how to plan, execute and monitor your way to sustained cloud migration success!
Accelerate AWS cloud migrations
No matter if you are re-hosting, re-architecting or re-platforming, Dynatrace provides you with actionable insights every step of the way and helps to avoid the pitfalls that many organizations face through their cloud journey.
Assess - Understand your technology stack: Discover all your hosts, processes, services and technologies
Plan - Analyze your findings: Make architectural decisions and plan your migration
Migrate - Gain visibility into your hybrid cloud: Stay on top of things while you're running two versions of your infrastructure at the same time
Operate - Validate and operate: Ensure architectural integrity and enable autonomous cloud operations
Finding the right migration solutions
There are many solutions designed to streamline cloud migration and help you avoid common migration pitfalls that impact software quality and deployment time. While there are many basic solutions designed primarily for lift-and-shift migration, others offer more advanced capabilities, augmented by AI and advanced data analytics. These solutions can help you answer essential questions about your migration approach and the services you deploy:
- Does the new system perform as expected?
- Are the service flows working out as designed?
- Does the system scale correctly?
- Does it interact with other systems properly?
- Has the user behaviour changed (and in what way)?
Plan, Execute and Monitor Your Cloud Migration for Sustained Success
Picking the right migration strategy is key to getting the very best out of the cloud. A smart approach ensures you can accelerate innovation, boost efficiency, and build competitive advantage.
This eBook explores the common approaches to cloud migration, help you start planning your own successful migration, and shows you how to avoid the pitfalls that many organisations face when they begin their cloud journey.
Learn more about AWS cloud migration
Dynatrace is proud to be an Advanced Technology Partner
As an AWS Service ready partner, AWS recommends Dynatrace to AWS customers based on technical validation by AWS Partner Solution Architects who reviewed product availability and architecture for the following services:
- AWS PrivateLink Ready Designation - PrivateLink for increased security.
- AWS RDS Ready Designation - Visibility into the performance of your Amazon RDS instances and the databases running on them.
- Amazon Linux 2 Ready Designation - Understand the performance of your Amazon Linux 2 instances.
- AWS Outposts Ready Designation - Dynatrace provides deep visibility at scale across both your classic, on-premise systems and your modern cloud environments including Outposts with a single solution.