Continuous innovation with fact-based feedback loops
Dynatrace tracks every build moving through your delivery pipeline, every operations deployment, all user behavior, and impact on your supporting infrastructure. Through analytics and artificial intelligence you can start building what users want, remove what’s not needed, and optimize the remaining system to be lean, agile, and innovative.
- Identify customer behavior, per application or feature
- Optimize hotspots to reduce operational costs
- Remove technical and business debt to stay lean and agile
Building an Unbreakable Delivery Pipeline: Shift-Left, Shift-Right, Self-Healing
Watch our on-demand performance clinic on building an unbreakable delivery pipeline using AWS (Code Deploy, CodePipeline, Lambda, ECS & Dynatrace) and learn how to build a pipeline with automated AI-driven quality gates from CI through CD and all the way into production.
DevOps: Hidden Risks and How to Achieve Results
DevOps leaders are 2.5x more likely to exceed profitability, market share, and productivity goals. Download our free eBook DevOps: Hidden Risks and How to Achieve Results—no registration required—to learn what makes these leaders successful and get expert practical guidance on how to turn your IT organization into a competitive advantage.
Measure More Frequent Successful Software Releases
Need a more rapid deployment model but not sure if you can technically deliver? Read this blog post to learn which critical success factors to measure and monitor whether you're moving in the right direction.
Dynatrace has helped bridge the gap between upper management and engineers, mainly by giving visibility into transactions… which hop across different applications… stitching them together and giving an overall view.Senthil Arumugam Senior DevOps Engineer at Intuit
Accelerate your pipeline with fact-based feedback loops
Deploying with the speed of the digital marketplace requires an automated delivery pipeline. Dynatrace tracks all key technical metrics from each developer workstation all the way through CI/CD into Ops. Through fact-based feedback, you can stop faulty builds before they reach production and start deploying software faster at higher quality.
- Identify bad code changes before executing GIT COMMIT in your IDE
- Stop broken builds earlier in your delivery pipeline
- Detect architectural regressions with automated tests
- Deploy with confidence
Enable DevOps culture by establishing a common language
Dynatrace provides teams across the enterprise—from developers, to operations, to business owners—with a common set of metrics and dashboards that everyone can understand and reference. Such a single source of truth, available at all points along the delivery pipeline, fosters collaboration, higher quality deployments and happier colleagues.
- Dynatrace seamlessly integrates with your existing software delivery tools
- Smart monitoring for containers, microservices, clouds, databases, and legacy apps
- Automatic problem detection and artificial intelligence make all of us performance experts
- One-click metric definition and sharing enables developers, testers, architects, DevOps, and business owners to see the data they need