At Dynatrace, our culture is rooted in a shared mission to empower our customers to accelerate innovation and digital transformation, to manage and optimize the clouds that underpin this transformation, and to enable digital teams to focus on the projects that inspire them and allow them to do their best work.
In support of these efforts, and the progress we’re making together to achieve these goals, we’re pleased to share that we’re kicking off the new year with an array of industry and user-generated awards.
We are thrilled to announce that Dynatrace has been named a 2021 Top US Workplace. We’re particularly proud of this recognition as these awards are based on sentiment ratings anonymously provided by Dynatrace employees. The survey measures 15 culture drivers that are critical to the success of any organization, including alignment, execution, and connection, to name a few. We’d like to extend a special thanks to everyone at Dynatrace for participating in this company-wide survey and for collectively contributing to the culture of innovation, inclusivity, and collaboration we’ve worked hard to foster.
On top of this, we’ve been honored with first-hand recognition from our customers, who recently named Dynatrace the Best in Customer Support and the Best Feature Set through TrustRadius, one of the most trusted review sites for business technology. These user-generated accolades not only affirm our commitment to continually innovating our platform to meet customers’ evolving business needs; they also validate our distinctive customer experience program, Dynatrace ONE, that includes real-time in-product assistance, technical consulting, and 24/7 product support.
Dynatrace received continued recognition from Built In, who named us a Best Large Company to Work For and one of Boston’s Best Paying Companies. Built In selects its top companies to work for based on a variety of criteria, including benefits, cultural programs, and compensation. This year, the program heavily weighted pertinent criteria, such as remote work opportunities and programs for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
These accolades build on a strong series of recent industry recognition for Dynatrace, including:
- Recognized by Gartner as a a Leader in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring
- Received the Highest scores across 4 of 5 use cases in 2021 Gartner Critical Capabilities for Application Performance Monitoring report
- Rated Highest in 2021 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Application Performance Monitoring – earning the most 5-star reviews of any vendor
- Named a Leader in cloud-native observability in the 2021 ISG Provider Lens™ – Container Services & Solutions Report
- Named Leader and Outperformer in GigaOm Radar for AIOps Solutions
- Recognized by Comparably as a 2021 Best Workplace in Boston, as well as a company with the Best Employee Happiness, Best Company Culture, Best Engineering Department and Best Product & Design Department alongside companies including Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, and Facebook
- Named a 2021 Top Workplace by Detroit Free Press
- Recognized as a 2021 Top Place to Work by the Boston Business Journal
- Rated by G2 users as #1 in observability and the #1 AIOps platform
- Earned the AI Breakthrough Award for Best Overall AI-based Analytics Company
- Recognized in the Constellation ShortList™ for Digital Performance Management for Q3 2020
We are proud of the momentum we’ve driven together and we look forward to continuing our growth together.
Looking for answers?
Start a new discussion or ask for help in our Q&A forum.Go to forum