Real user monitoring (RUM) for SaaS vendor experience
Guarantee employee satisfaction when working with SaaS solutions based on real-time information directly from their browser
Ensure high productivity from employees
Deliver the top-notch user productivity promised by the SaaS solutions your company uses such as Salesforce, Office 365, Workday, Concur, Google Apps, Zendesk, and more. RUM for SaaS vendor experience shows how your employees are using the software and the real-time status of their experience—even when you have little access to the SaaS servers.
- Ensure availability of all aspects of your business critical SaaS solutions.
- Easily know whether the adoption of a new SaaS solution is enhancing your employees' productivity.
- Understand whether your investments are justified based on actual usage.
Improve employee satisfaction with SaaS solutions
Have useful information on the true experience of all users--whether they are behind your firewall or at an internet café--in real-time, across all the functions of SaaS Solutions you use.
- Comprehensive information directly from the browser about the users interaction with SaaS applications.
- Know whether employee complaints are high-priority or just a nuisance—instantaneously.
- Identify issues proactively and minimize business impact.
Simple to deploy, powerful results
- Our Chrome browser extension inserts RUM directly on the client side—Planned support for other modern browsers like Firefox and Edge
- Centrally control which applications you want to monitor and get full visibility into real user experience.