For IT operations teams, applications have become the primary focus of attention and concern. Applications have grown more complex and dynamic, and more crucial to business revenues and workforce productivity. Are your APM monitoring tools keeping pace with the demands placed on today's applications? More and more companies are finding the monitoring tools of yesteryear lacking and turning instead to the technology provider that's driving the evolution of the APM monitoring market: Dynatrace. In fact, 9 of the top 10 online retailers and 9 of the top 10 U.S. banks use Dynatrace APM technologies and APM services to deliver superior application performance for their customers, partners, and employees.
APM monitoring for today's always-on applications
At the heart of the Dynatrace Application Monitoring solution is our patented PurePath Technology® which empowers our customers to proactively manage multi-tier applications and respond quickly when performance problems arise. The state-of-art in APM monitoring technology, PurePath is:
- Comprehensive. Gain end to end monitoring visibility across all application tiers and delivery components—even including third party CDNs and cloud services.
- Code-deep. Drill down through call stacks to spot the code that's negatively impacting web application performance—whether in a Java, .NET, or PHP monitoring environment.
- Accurate. Say goodbye to relying on sampling and high-level averages that obscure as much as they reveal. Say hello to always-on APM monitoring that records and provides visibility into 100% of transactions 24/7.
- Lightweight. Ultra-lightweight agents allow for continuous APM monitoring even in the most demanding, high-load production environments.
- Automatic. No code changes, scripting, or complex configuration required—PurePath automatically discovers application architecture and transactions, and automatically detects and adapts to application changes.
APM monitoring to meet vital business needs
Dynatrace APM monitoring solutions are purpose-built to meet critical needs of today's digital businesses:
- Production monitoring. Ensure high availability and high performance for mobile, hybrid, and web apps, and dramatically reduce MTTR when problems arise.
- DevOps. Give Development and Operations teams the same clear visibility into 100% of transactions, across tiers and down into code level—no need to reproduce problematic transactions, just replay the tape.
- User analytics. Leverage Dynatrace User Experience Management to gain understanding of how your users are interacting with your application, and how well your applications are meeting users' demands.
- Launch and event readiness. Use Dynatrace Synthetic Monitoring to rigorously and intelligently test your applications with traffic generated from tens of thousands of client devices around the globe.
- Enterprise application management. Take business application monitoring to a new level by monitoring network traffic in a way that also delivers deep visibility into application performance and user experience. Use Dynatrace Data Center Real User Monitoring (DCRUM) for SAP performance monitoring, Oracle monitoring, and Citrix monitoring that helps your organization maximize its ROI on enterprise technologies.
You may also be interested in…
Top challenges facing CIOs in a cloud-native world
Based on a global survey of 800 CIOs, this report takes a closer look at the challenges that organizations face in overcoming the hyper-complexity of modern, cloud-centric ecosystems.
Global Digital Performance & Transformation Audit
In an independent study involving more than 1,200 global IT and business professionals, Dynatrace reveals that it’s commonplace for organizations to encounter customer and revenue-impacting performance problems every five days.
Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for APM 7 years in a row
It's our dedication to innovation and ability to see the market expanding beyond APM and into the modern era of "digital performance management" that earns us a top spot year after year.