App monitoring solutions help organizations develop and maintain reliable high-performance mobile applications. When used in combination with app and mobile website testing tools, mobile app monitoring software allows developers and IT operations teams to identify, prioritize and resolve business-critical performance issues quickly. With the use of the right mobile and web software monitoring products, troubleshooting is easy. Companies are better equipped to address the root cause of performance problems and focus instead on innovation, growth, and staying ahead of the competition.
Why app monitoring is essential for mobile-focused businesses
App monitoring is no longer an option for the mobile-focused enterprise. Today's app-savvy consumers expect nothing less than the best: slick, fast, responsive apps that let them use a variety of new and interesting functions—from anywhere and on any device. In this environment, implementing mobile app monitoring is essential for overcoming the complexities of the mobile app delivery chain and responding to consumer demand for a seamless, device-agnostic user experience from your mobile applications.
The right mobile monitoring package will enable you to:
- Monitor performance: Collect and track data about the availability, stability and performance of your mobile websites and applications.
- Analyze users. Learn more about your users—where they are and what they do with your apps—and the devices, platforms, and networks they use.
- Detect errors. Discover latencies and errors in your applications and view crash statistics correlated by device, location, OS, or app version.
Dynatrace app monitoring: Helping you deliver a superior mobile experience
Dynatrace, the leader in a new generation of application performance management, has developed a smart, lightweight mobile APM solution that lets you monitor the end-user experience in the wild, gain transaction visibility across the entire application delivery chain, and more. Offering both real-user app monitoring and synthetic mobile application performance testing, we provide you with the tools you need to manage your mobile presence and ensure that your customers enjoy the best possible experience from your mobile apps.
Here are just a few of the advantages of Dynatrace application monitoring for web, mobile web, hybrid, and native mobile apps:
- End-to-end application visibility. Powered by PurePath Technology®, Dynatrace app monitoring gives you complete code-level visibility into your app's performance, automatically mapping every transaction path from the mobile device to your data center and back.
- Crash diagnostics and reporting. Out-of-the-box crash reporting supplies you with the metrics and user-related information necessary for isolating the root cause of errors and crashes while crash diagnostics drill down to the problematic code.
- Detailed usage analytics. Dynatrace app monitoring allows you to track application performance and monitor the user experience—across devices, operating systems, locations, and networks—and see how users interact with your apps to improve optimization efforts.
You may also be interested in…
Top challenges facing CIOs in a cloud-native world
Based on a global survey of 800 CIOs, this report takes a closer look at the challenges that organizations face in overcoming the hyper-complexity of modern, cloud-centric ecosystems.
Global Digital Performance & Transformation Audit
In an independent study involving more than 1,200 global IT and business professionals, Dynatrace reveals that it’s commonplace for organizations to encounter customer and revenue-impacting performance problems every five days.
Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for APM 7 years in a row
It's our dedication to innovation and ability to see the market expanding beyond APM and into the modern era of "digital performance management" that earns us a top spot year after year.