Dynatrace is the trusted solution for Kubernetes monitoring
Automate full stack Kubernetes observability
Understand microservice dependencies, application performance, platform health, and Kubernetes resource consumption.
Easily run and monitor all your critical Kubernetes environments
Dynatrace monitors native Kubernetes and any managed service like OpenShift, EKS, AKS, GKE, IBM IKS, etc. No matter your cloud platform, container runtime or service mesh layer, no matter if you are running thousands of nodes Dynatrace makes monitoring your Kubernetes infrastructure and workloads simple and brings infrastructure and apps teams together.
Bring Kubernetes platform and application teams together with a single source of truth
By simply running the Dynatrace Operator, observability becomes a native, first-class citizen of your platform.
Advanced observability for Kubernetes infrastructure
Track the availability, health, and resource utilization of Kubernetes infrastructure including
- Cluster resource utilization to ensure business continuity while controlling costs.
- Pod and workload overviews to quickly identify unexpected differences in app and microservice instances.
- All native Kubernetes events to diagnose common platform problems such as crash loops, failed image pulls, and oom containers.
- Instantly visualize your Kubernetes environment with all the detailed metrics and events you care about.
Dynatrace continuously maps the interdependencies between these entities, while Dynatrace’s AI-engine, Davis®, saves additional time and resources by automatically identifying and prioritizing alerts from Kubernetes apps and infrastructure.
AI-powered observability for clusters, pods and microservices
Dynatrace’s AI-engine prioritizes any anomalies in these environments in real time, detailing the precise root cause of issues impacting end users. This saves infrastructure and application teams time and resources and empowers them to collaboratively take action. Dynatrace’s radically different AI determines the:
- Functional root cause of a performance or availability problem including code-level visibility
- Foundational root cause, that is the deployment or configuration change responsible
- Impact to real users and business KPIs
Automated distributed tracing
Other solutions require manual instrumentation and deliver limited visibility into containers, Dynatrace automatically provides
- Real time discovery of all containers and microservices
- Automated tracing of requests across microservices in pods with zero changes of code, container images or deployments
- Code level drill-down for fast problem resolution in production
Intuitive view on Kubernetes workloads
Quickly identify workloads with unexpected replica counts or excessive pod-level resource limits. Identify pending and failed pods in your workloads and filter by namespace and workload type.
- Launch an analysis from a natural starting point with the workloads in mind
- Identify and diagnose workloads that are being CPU throttled
- Quickly locate pending or failed pods in your Kubernetes namespaces.
Kubernetes monitoring resources
- Simplify Kubernetes complexity with advanced AIOps
Learn from Dynatrace product managers how to optimize Kubernetes resource quotas, build customized dashboards and take advantage of AI-powered problem resolution.
- Advanced observability for Kubernetes infrastructure and microservices
Visualize your Kubernetes environment with all the detailed metrics and events you care about — On-demand webinar
- Kubernetes “How to” workshop
Learn how to get started with Kubernetes monitoring and how to utilize advanced enterprise features. — On-demand webinar
- How AI observability cuts down Kubernetes Complexity
This podcast from The New Stack Makers dives into monitoring of scaled-out applications on multi-cloud environments.
- Extend visibility into workload and cluster health by leveraging native Kubernetes events
Cluster owners get the tools to support the teams who rely on them.
- Monitoring of Kubernetes Infrastructure for day 2 operations
How to get to a comprehensive, single-pane of glass approach.
Dynatrace is a G2 Leader in Container monitoring
Dynatrace lets us instrument our Kubernetes clusters in the cloud; we just drop it in and have complete visibility.Sean O’Neil Chief Architect, Fortune 500 Healthcare organization large healthcare company