What is Scala?
Scala is a general-purpose programming language. Its source code is intended to be compiled to Java bytecode. Thus, the resulting executable code runs on a Java virtual machine.
Dynatrace monitors and analyzes the activity of your applications written in Scala, providing visibility down to individual database statements.
Take a deep dive into your Scala code
Dynatrace monitors and analyzes the database activities of your Scala applications, providing you with visibility all the way down to individual SQL and NoSQL statements. Just a few of the performance metrics you will see on your Dynatrace dashboard:
- JVM metrics
- Custom JMX metrics
- Garbage collection metrics
- All database statements
- All requests
- Suspension rate
- All dependencies
In under five minutes the Dynatrace OneAgent automatically discovers your entire Scala application.
Start monitoring your Scala apps in under 5 minutes!
In under five minutes, Dynatrace shows you CPU, memory, and network health metrics all the way down to the process level.
- Manual configuration of your monitoring setup is no longer necessary.
- Auto-detection starts monitoring new virtual machines as they are deployed.
- Dynatrace is the only solution that shows you process-specific network metrics.
Get a visual overview of all service requests end-to-end in your Scala apps
Dynatrace understands your applications’ transactions from end-to-end. Service flow shows the actual execution of each individual service and service-request type. While Smartscape shows you your overall environment topology, Service flow provides you with the view point of a single service or service-request type.
Understand the impact of issues on customer experience
While monitoring your Scala applications, Dynatrace learns the details of your entire application architecture automatically.
- Artificial intelligence automatically identifies the dependencies within your environment.
- Dynatrace detects and analyzes availability and performance problems across your entire technology stack.
- By making root cause analysis, Dynatrace visualizes how problems evolve and how they impact the user experience.
With Dynatrace, finding a problem only takes us minutes to identify, saving us precious time and resources.Eugenia Gillan VP Engineering at ZoomInfo
Start monitoring your Scala apps with Dynatrace!
Sign up, deploy our agent and get unmatched insights out-of-the-box.