What is JBoss?
A division of Red Hat, JBoss is an application server written in Java that can host business components developed in Java. Essentially, JBoss is an open source implementation of J2EE that relies on the Enterprise JavaBeans specification for functionality.
Dynatrace monitors and analyzes the activity of your JBoss servers, providing visibility down to the individual database statements.
Gain visibility into your Java applications running on JBoss
Dynatrace monitors and analyzes the database activities of your Java applications running on JBoss, providing you with visibility from the browser all the way down to the individual database statements. The performance metrics you will be able to monitor for JBoss include:
- JVM metrics
- Custom JMX metrics
- Garbage collection metrics
- All database statements
- All requests
- Suspension rate
- All dependencies
In under five minutes the Dynatrace OneAgent automatically discovers your entire Java application running on JBoss.
Start monitoring your JBoss servers in under 5 minutes!
In under five minutes, Dynatrace shows you your JBoss servers’ CPU, memory, and network health metrics all the way down to the process level.
- Manual configuration of your monitoring setup is no longer necessary.
- Auto-detection starts monitoring new virtual machines as they are deployed.
- Dynatrace is the only solution that shows you process-specific network metrics.
Visualize JBoss service requests end-to-end
Dynatrace understands your applications’ transactions from end-to-end. Service flow shows the actual execution of each individual service and service-request type. While Smartscape shows you your overall environment topology, Service flow provides you with the view point of a single service or service-request type.
Understand the impact of issues on customer experience
While monitoring your JBoss servers, Dynatrace learns the details of your entire application architecture automatically.
- Artificial intelligence automatically identifies the dependencies within your environment.
- Dynatrace detects and analyzes availability and performance problems across your entire technology stack.
- By making root cause analysis, Dynatrace visualizes how problems evolve and how they impact the user experience.
Get the full picture with JBoss server monitoring!
Sign up, deploy our agent and get unmatched insights out-of-the-box.