Java performance tuning
Deeply understand your Java performance
The most common Java performance problems and how to fight them
Slow or excessive SQL queries; wrongly configured connection pools, excessive service, REST and remoting calls; overhead through excessive logging or inefficient exception handling; bad coding leading to CPU Hotspots and Memory Leaks are some of the most common Java performance problems.
Monitor transactions across JVMs and all other tiers. Auto-model your application. Visualize what dependencies exist with other JVMs, where time is spent, and where problems exist. Improve Java performance by instantly drilling down into method level details to see method arguments, return values, SQL statements, exceptions or log messages.
Java performance tuning with Dynatrace
Tune your Java performance by taking a deep look into the bytecode of your app.
- Capture timing and code-level context for every transaction.
- Drill down into all services and components called upon a single user interaction.
- Analyze response times and find hotspots at the method level.
- Analyze execution frequencies, response times, and long-running queries to JDBC-backed databases like MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and Oracle, as well as NoSQL databases like Cassandra and MongoDB.
- Understand the impact of methods and database statements on user experience.
Just a few of our enterprise customers