What is GlassFish?
GlassFish is a Java application server project created by Sun Microsystems that allows developers to generate enterprise technologies that are convenient and scalable, as well as additional services that can be installed based on preference.
Dynatrace monitors and analyzes the activity of your GlassFish servers, providing visibility down to individual database statements.
Gain visibility into your Java applications running on GlassFish
Dynatrace monitors and analyzes the database activities of your Java applications running on GlassFish, providing you with visibility all the way down to individual SQL and NoSQL statements. Just a few of the performance metrics you will see on your Dynatrace dashboard when monitoring GlassFish:
- JVM metrics
- Custom JMX metrics
- Garbage collection metrics
- All database statements
- All requests
- Suspension rate
- All dependencies
Start GlassFish monitoring in under 5 minutes!
In under five minutes, Dynatrace shows you your GlassFish servers’ CPU, memory, and network health metrics all the way down to the process level.
- Manual configuration of your monitoring setup is no longer necessary.
- Auto-detection starts monitoring new virtual machines as they are deployed.
- Dynatrace is the only solution that shows you process-specific network metrics.
With Dynatrace, finding a problem only takes us minutes to identify, saving us precious time and resources.Eugenia Gillan VP Engineering ZoomInfo
Visualize GlassFish service requests end-to-end
Dynatrace understands your applications’ transactions from end-to-end. Service flow shows the actual execution of each individual service and service-request type. While Smartscape shows you your overall environment topology, Service flow provides you with the view point of a single service or service-request type.
Understand the impact of issues on customer experience
While monitoring your GlassFish servers, Dynatrace learns the details of your entire application architecture automatically.
- Artificial intelligence automatically identifies the dependencies within your environment.
- Dynatrace detects and analyzes availability and performance problems across your entire technology stack.
- By making root cause analysis, Dynatrace visualizes how problems evolve and how they impact the user experience.
Start monitoring your GlassFish server with Dynatrace!
Sign up, deploy our agent and get unmatched insights out-of-the-box.