This action applies to Mobile Device scripts only. It is only supported in the Mobile and Chrome agents.
In Mobile Device scripts, the Swipe action displays movements of the mouse that simulate the movement of a fingertip on a mobile device screen; for example, recentering a map or swiping across the screen to display another screen.
The following settings can be edited for this action:
Target Window – The window where the swipe occurred
Locators – The element on the page where the swipe occurred
Coordinates – The location(s) of the swipe, measured from the upper left-hand corner of the element.
Change a target window setting
- Change the value in the Target Window field.
Add a locator
- Click located to the far right in the Locators area. A new row is added.
- Complete the new Locator information.
- Repeat to create new additional locators.
Change existing locator settings
- Scroll down until you see the Locator to change.
- Select the type of Locator information to use — CSS or DOM — from the drop-down menu for the Locator to change.
- Enter the appropriate Locator information in the text field.
Delete a locator
- Click located on the right of the Locator to delete.
Define the points through which the swipe moves.
- In the Coordinates area, click the add icon to add a row. This row defines the start of the swipe.
- Enter the pixel value for the X coordinate in the first field, and the pixel value for the Y coordinate in the second field.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 as needed to define the path of the swipe to the end.
The swipe may require multiple coordinates, not just beginning and end.