The Manage Reports section of the Reports page in the Dynatrace Portal lists the reports you created in the Dynatrace Portal for your account.
To view this page, click > Reports.
(If there are no saved reports, the Create a Report page appears instead of the Reports page.)
The Show Reports created by option determines the reports shown:
- Show Reports created by Me lists the reports created by this user.
- Show Reports created by Everyone displays all reports from all users in your account.
By default, the reports shown in the table are sorted in descending order by modified date. Select any column heading to sort by that column.
When you select a report in the Manage Reports table, the area below the table shows:
- The report's configuration settings – Click Edit Report to display the Report Configurations: Set Parameters page. Use this page to edit this report's configuration.
- The report's history – The Delivery History table lists the date and time and status for each instance of a report.
In this section you can:
Manage expiring reports
If there are any reports expiring within seven days, a warning icon appears in the far left column of the table, the default sorting order changes to this column, and the expiring reports appear at the top of the table.
Preventing a report from expiring
- Click Action > Edit in the Action column for the report to display the Edit Report page.
- Select the Scheduling and Delivery tab and modify the report expiration date.
- Click Update.
Viewing a report
This option may not be available for all reports.
Click Action > View in the Action column for the report to view the last successful run of this report.
Editing a report
- Click Action > Edit in the Action column for a report to display the Edit Report page.
- Change the settings in the Report Definition tab and Scheduling and Delivery tab, as needed.
- Click Update to save the changes and return to the Reports page.
When you edit a report, the Report expiration date must allow the report to run at least two times, otherwise the edits will not be saved. For example, if the report runs weekly, the expiration date must be at least two weeks from the date when you make the edits.
CSV is no longer supported as a report format. If you edit an existing report that was configured with a CSV format, you must select a different format when editing the report.
Deleting a report
- Click Action > Delete in the Action column of the report.
- When the Delete Saved Report window appears, click Delete.
Deleting a report deletes the schedule as well as the report configuration and all instances of the report that have been run.
When you delete a user, you can reassign or delete the reports owned by that user. See Editing or Deleting Users for details.
Pausing a recurring report
- Click the Action column for the report.
- Click Action > Pause to temporarily pause the report.
To resume the report schedule, click Action > Resume.
- If a paused report is edited, the report resumes running on its original schedule.
- This option is not available for the Saved Chart report.
Downloading a report
You can only download reports that were created under your username. You can't download a Saved Chart report.
- Select a report in the Manage Reports table.
- In the Delivery History table at the bottom of the page, click the Action column for the desired and select Action > Download.
- When the Save As dialog box appears, save the report.