You can view and manage interactive charts from the View and Manage Charts section on the Charts landing page or from within the Main Chart.
From the View and Manage Charts section on the Charts landing page, you can:
From the Main Chart, you can:
View other charts.
Viewing saved charts in your account
The table shown in the View and Manage Charts section in the Charts landing page lists all saved charts for your account and provides the following information:
- Type – The icon indicates a synthetic test.
- Saved Charts – The names of the charts that are available to you.
- Shared by – Private(not shared) if you're the only user who can see the chart. If the chart is shared, the user who created the chart is listed.
- Created by – The user who created the chart. This column is not shown by default. Click and select to view the column.
- Modified – The date the chart was last revised.
- Action – To view, save, share, or delete a chart, click the cell in this column and select the action from the menu.
Viewing a chart
In the View and Manage Charts section of the landing page, view a chart by:
- Selecting the chart from the table.
- Clicking Action > View in the row of the chart to view.
From within the Main Chart, you can select to view one of the last five recently viewed charts:
- Click Action > Recently Saved Charts.
A list of the last five recently saved charts appears in the menu. Select a chart to view it.
Saving a chart
You can save a chart or save an existing chart with a different name.
To save a chart, click Save, located next to the Action menu in the right corner of the page.
To save an existing chart, in the table shown in the View and Manage Charts section in the Charts landing page or from within the Main Chart:
- Click Action > Save As menu.
The Save As window appears.
- Enter a name in the field.
- Optionally, select the check box to share the chart with other users in your account.
- Click Save.
Deleting a chart
In the table shown in the View and Manage Charts section in the Charts landing page:
- Click Action > Delete.
A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click Delete to confirm.
Sharing a chart
You can share a chart with the other users in your account or provide any user with a public link.
Keeping a chart private
You can keep a chart private so that only you can view the chart.
From the View and Manage Charts section on the landing page or from within the main chart:
- Click Action > Unshare.
A confirmation box appears.
- Click Unshare.
The Shared by column now indicates that this chart is private.
Emailing a chart
You can email the chart to specified email recipients. The portal sends the chart and data table as an HTML image and optionally, the chart data in either a CVS or XLS file format.
From within the Main Chart:
Click Action > Email.
The Send chart dialog box appears.
Enter the email addresses. Separate addresses with semicolons.
- Your name
- A subject line
Optionally, select to attach the chart data as an attachment by selecting the file format: CSV or XLS.
Exporting a chart
You can export the chart to a CSV or XLS file.
From within the main chart:
Click Action > Export and select to save the file in one of these formats:
A dialog box appears.
Select to open or save the file.