This represents an alternate version of an OpenDataFeed request, asking for the last
N samples relative to the current time.
This web method initializes the data feed session based on a number of user-defined criteria. A data feed session always exports a homogeneous data set based on the specified
sMonitorClassDesignator and the
sDataDesignator tags provides when the session is initialized.
sUsername – The account username
sPassword – The account password
iMonitorSetId - Requested set of Synthetic Classic monitor/test reference identifiers — This set will be cross-referenced with the
MonitorClassDesignatorand only the requested monitors meeting the specified class criteria will be returned.
iSiteIdSet – Requested set of Synthetic Classic Portal site reference identifiers—Empty set denotes all sites.
sMonitorClassDesignator – Specifies the type of data to be exported in the data set based on the common class of tests. Supported values are as follows:
Data sets based on transaction tests running on browser agents PRIVATE PEER Data sets based on tests running on Private Peer Network LASTMILE Data sets based on tests running on Last Mile Network Data sets based on tests running on Mobile Network
sDataDesignator – Specifies the levels of data in the data set returned to the client for the type of data specified with the
sMonitorClassDesignatorparameter. Supported values are as follows:
|ALL||Returns all levels of data available.|
|OBJECT||Returns SUMMARY, PAGE, and OBJECT level data. Mobile data sets will also include MOBILEEXT level data.|
|PAGE||Returns SUMMARY and PAGE level data. Mobile data sets will also include MOBILEEXT level data.|
|SUMMARY||Returns SUMMARY level data. Mobile data sets will also include MOBILEEXT level data.|
|TIMEGROUP||Returns aggregation data over specified time window, up to 24 hours. (See following parameter descriptions.)|
- sLastN – Indicates a window based on the last
Ntest samples relative to the current time. A value of
1will spec a data export session that always returns the last test acquired relative to the current time. This parameter can contain any value up to cap enforced by the
MaxDataRecordsPerRequestconstraint. Any values specified for this parameter that exceed this constraint will be set to the constraint. Ignored when
- sStartTime – Specifies the starting time boundary for the data set in the format
- sEndTime – Specifies the ending time boundary for the data set in the format
- sOrderDesignator – Specifies how the data set will be ordered. Supported values are as follows:
|TIME||Orders data by time.|
|SITE||Orders data by site.|
|MONITOR||Orders data by monitor class.|
Use the Account Management API to retrieve the Synthetic Classic Portal monitor and site identifiers available to your account (for iMonitorIDSet and iSiteIdSet).
- Username – The supplied username is valid for the account.
- Password – The supplied password is valid for the account.
- MonitorIdSet – The set of Monitor IDs is valid for the account.
- SiteIdSet – The set of Site IDs is valid for the account.
- StartTime – The time window start boundary is valid.
- EndTime – The time window end boundary is valid.
- MonitorClassDesignator – The
sMonitorClassDesignatorvalue is valid.
- DataDesignator – The
sDataDesignatorvalue is valid.
- OrderDesignator – The
sOrderDesignatorvalue is valid.
- Data Volume – The volume of data does not exceed the account constraints.
- Frequency – The request frequency does not exceed the account constraints.
- Concurrency – The request concurrency does not exceed the account constraints.