Cloud infrastructure monitoring
Get real-time visibility into your dynamic infrastructure
Analyze key infrastructure health metrics in real-time. Automatically correlate performance problems with system changes. Keep enterprise infrastructure up and running whether on AWS, Azure, CloudFoundry, Docker, OpenShift, hybrid solutions or bare metal.
Real-time cloud infrastructure health metrics out-of-the-box
No manual configuration required. It just works.
Cut down your MTTR by 95% with artificial intelligence
- Automatic performance baselines for your AWS infrastructure components including Amazon EC2, Amazon EBS, Amazon ELB, Amazon S3, and Amazon RDS
- Docker and OpenShift support, providing a real-time view of all the connections between containerized processes, hosts, and cloud instances
- Auto-discovery of your entire technology stack in under 5 minutes
- The widest range of technology-specific process metrics out-of-the-box
- Process-specific network metrics to ensure high-quality process communications over networks
- Tailored charting and tagging capabilities on host, database and transaction level
- Automatic root-cause analysis in your infrastructure and virtualization layers
- Immediate access to log lines pointing to the root-cause of system health issues
“Dynatrace clearly identifies the hot spots at the data center level so that we can address these differently in the cloud. This information shows us where to tweak performance just enough to support a much better experience for the end-user.”
Shane Shelton, Senior Director of App Performance & Dev Operations
The most comprehensive set of monitoring capabilities for your cloud infrastructure
Get deep insights into the health of your cloud resources
- Amazon EBS latency
Get server health metrics in under 5 minutes
- CPU (Idle, Steal time, I/O wait)
- Memory (Page faults)
- Disk (Throughput, IOPS, Disk latency)
- Network health (Packets, Traffic, Connectivity)
Monitor containerized infrastructure in a single view
- Throttling applied to the container
See the full picture of your virtualized environments
- Network activity
- Automatic or manual migrations (vStart, vMotion)
Ensure high-quality process communications over networks
- Transfer rate
- Insights into incoming and outgoing connections
Why would you settle for less when Dynatrace gives more?
Use a single platform to analyze application performance throughout your application’s full stack, down to each individual transaction across all layers and technologies.
Full stack monitoring provides full insights into customer experience, application performance management, and infrastructure monitoring—including servers, containers, and cloud—end-to-end with no blind spots.