Automatic business impact analysisg
Dynatrace automatically quantifies how performance problems affect your customers.
Try for free See the magic
Proactively identify the potential customer impact of problems
Each problem notification generated by the anomaly detection engine includes a business impact analysis that shows the number of impacted users and service calls for each affected application.
- Immediately see where and how performance issues affect customers.
- Prioritize troubleshooting to focus on problems that impact many users, not just a couple of outliers.
- See exactly which user actions and service methods are affected.
How automatic business impact analysis works
As soon as the anomaly detection engine identifies a performance problem, Dynatrace collects and analyzes all relevant transactions—from the affected nodes up to their entry points (customer-facing application or service)—and counts the number of distinct real users who have faced the problem so far.
- Only Dynatrace has PurePath technology to capture metric detail from each individual transaction end to end across every tier of your application technology stack.
- Other APM vendors rely on samples and snapshots.
- Patented Smartscape technology provides real-time topological information to "connect the dots" among components and dependencies.
“Instead of waiting for a customer to call in and report a problem, we can now see where the problems and slow applications occur and fix them before they affect the customers.”
Nebraska Book Company
“With Dynatrace, we immediately identify problems, quantify the business impact and share root cause data with our teams. This ensures that any incident causes minimal impact to our end users.”
“As an online retailer, website and mobile performance is critical to us because it directly correlates with the customer experience and revenue generation. That’s why we rely on Dynatrace.”
Know about customer problems that don't trigger alerts#
Uncover customer experience problems that statistical baselining can't detect. By collecting and analyzing all transactions related to a problem, Dynatrace business impact analysis brings to light problems that are otherwise impossible to detect based on statistical evidence alone (e.g., threshold or baseline violations)—for example, customers being unable to log in to your application.
Just a few of our enterprise customers