The Dynatrace all-in-one platform includes Log Monitoring and Log Analytics with full stack context, empowering DevOps teams to monitor and troubleshoot from one place.
Try for free See the magic
Automatic log monitoring and log analytics in context
Dynatrace automatically discovers all log files on your monitored hosts and processes, and puts them in context of the full stack.
- Auto-detection and automated log analytics for important processes
- Filter relevant log files by keywords and time range
- Analyze single or multiple log files at once
- Get full access on-demand on your host or archive all logs via external storage, as well as in the cloud
Custom log metrics for smarter AI, faster troubleshooting
Turn log data into custom metrics for charting, dashboarding and alerting. Custom log metrics are used by the Davis AI engine to support root cause analysis. Easily turn ad hoc log analytics into long-term time series.
Central log storage with local access on demand
Unique approach combining on-demand access with centralized storage for cost-effective log monitoring. Leverage centralized log monitoring for ephemeral microservices and local access for log analytics, complementing the fully automatic root cause analysis.
“Dynatrace told us exactly how we’re using our environment, so we know what resources to move to the cloud for greater productivity and efficiency. You get instant value from Dynatrace.”
Agile troubleshooting for DevOps
Log Monitoring helps DevOps and QA teams perform their jobs quickly and efficiently.
- Quickly find relevant log messages
- Group similar log lines into one entry
- Define patterns to receive proactive notifications
- Automatically see the root cause of problems
Part of a full stack, all-in-one solution
Monitor your entire stack with a single platform, including:
- Application Performance Management
- Infrastructure Monitoring, including logs
- Digital Experience Management
- Digital Business Analytics
Just a few of our enterprise customers