Get real-time visibility into your infrastructure.
Analyze key infrastructure health metrics in real-time. Automatically correlate performance problems with system changes. Keep enterprise infrastructure up and running whether on bare metal, VMware, OpenStack, AWS, Azure, or hybrid solutions.
The most comprehensive set of infrastructure monitoring capabilities
Get server health metrics in under 5 minutes
- CPU (Idle, Steal time, I/O wait)
- Memory (Page faults)
- Disk (Throughput, IOPS, Disk latency)
- Network health (Packets, Traffic, Connectivity)
See the full picture of your virtualized environments
- Network activity
- Automatic or manual migrations (vStart, vMotion)
- storage delay
Monitor containerized infrastructure in a single view
- Throttling applied to the container
Ensure high-quality process communications over networks
- Transfer rate
- Insights into incoming and outgoing connections
Access technology-specific process metrics out-of-the-box
Get deep insights into the health of your cloud resources
- Amazon EBS latency
Cut down your MTTR by 95% with artificial intelligence
- Auto-discovery of your entire technology stack in under 5 minutes
- Process-specific network metrics to ensure high-quality process communications over networks
- The widest range of technology-specific process metrics out-of-the-box
- Docker and OpenShift support, providing a real-time view of all the connections between containerized processes, hosts, and cloud instances
- Automatic performance baselines for your AWS infrastructure components including Amazon EC2, Amazon EBS, Amazon ELB, Amazon S3, and Amazon RDS
- Tailored charting and tagging capabilities on host, database and transaction level
- Automatic root-cause analysis in your infrastructure and virtualization layers
- Immediate access to log lines pointing to the root-cause of system health issues
Real-time infrastructure health metrics out-of-the-box
No manual configuration required. It just works.
"Dynatrace shows exactly how our applications function from deep within the infrastructure right out to the end user. It immediately changed our perspective on what we do."
Jim Hunter, Director of Security and Monitoring
Built-in log analytics
By combining excellent monitoring capabilities with outstanding log analytics, Dynatrace empowers DevOps teams to monitor and troubleshoot from one place.
- Auto-detect and immediately analyze log files of important processes
- Filter relevant log files by keywords and time range
- Analyze single or multiple log files at once
Full stack monitoring for container and cloud environments powered by AI
Receive in-depth information on where and why your cloud native applications break.
- Full stack, end-to-end, real-time, out-of-the-box
- Vendor-independent capacity management and cost control
- Replace multiple tools with one unified monitoring solution
Find out more about Dynatrace full stack monitoring
Just a few of our enterprise customers