Cloud infrastructure monitoring
Get real-time visibility into your dynamic infrastructure
Cut down your MTTR by 95% with artificial intelligence
- Automatic performance baselines for your AWS infrastructure components including Amazon EC2, Amazon EBS, Amazon ELB, Amazon S3, and Amazon RDS
- Docker and OpenShift support, providing a real-time view of all the connections between containerized processes, hosts, and cloud instances
- Auto-discovery of your entire technology stack in under 5 minutes
- The widest range of technology-specific process metrics out-of-the-box
- Process-specific network metrics to ensure high-quality process communications over networks
- Tailored charting and tagging capabilities on host, database and transaction level
- Automatic root-cause analysis in your infrastructure and virtualization layers
- Immediate access to log lines pointing to the root-cause of system health issues
Real-time cloud infrastructure health metrics out-of-the-box
No manual configuration required. It just works.
“Our applications are very complex. One issue had 12 people looking at it for about six days. Once we loaded Dynatrace, we diagnosed and fixed the problem in five minutes.”
Why would you settle for less when Dynatrace gives more?
Use a single platform to analyze application performance throughout your application’s full stack, down to each individual transaction across all layers and technologies.
Full stack monitoring provides full insights into customer experience, application performance management, and infrastructure monitoring—including servers, containers, and cloud—end-to-end with no blind spots.
Trusted by 72 of the Fortune 100.