Application performance monitoring (APM)
Application performance monitoring tools enable the diagnosis of performance problems and allow optimization across your stack
Try for free See the magic
What is the purpose of application performance monitoring?
APM ensures high performance for your software. Constant monitoring of your system allows you to manage the performance and availability of software applications. This leads to quick response times, improved computing processes and satisfied customers. Especially digital end user experience is one of the main goals when dealing with real user interactions and business transactions. The Dynatrace application performance monitoring tool saves the effort of interpreting such dependent events on your own and directs you to the component that might cause performance issues or problems for your customers. Fixing, accelerating, and optimizing your servers and software applications has never been so easy.
Measure application performance to better understand customer experience
Application performance monitoring allows you to receive full-stack observation and alerting at any time. Monitoring your entire IT infrastructure is a major aspect for finding problems at code, application, service or host level. This helps to understand customers better, allows to run applications at their maximum of performance, and leads to quick findings regarding potential problems. Automatic discovery and configuration makes it possible to easily isolate bottlenecks with low amounts of workforce.
Dynatrace recognized as a leader in APM
“Dynatrace gives you the full picture of why your apps crashed and how to prevent it from happening again. You get instant value from Dynatrace.”
Application performance monitoring benefits in a nutshell
Application monitoring and management
- Get full-stack insights into any application structure.
- Optimize performance issues and use availability monitoring to identify problems before your customers even notice.
- Trace actions from a user click level to code or database terms easily.
Upgrade your digital user experience
- Application performance impacts any digital business. Loading times and other usability factors are of great importance to providing a good user experience.
- Optimize customer journeys based on realistic insight suggestions.
- Perform simulations with synthetic user journeys to detect and resolve problems continuously.
Monitor dynamic layer environments
- Focus on any layer: from application environments to services, processes, hosts or whole datacenters.
- Dynatrace’s application performance monitoring tools allow you to discover cloud native environments out-of-the-box.
- Artificial intelligence helps to locate performance issues in real-time.
Full-stack observation including infrastructure monitoring
- All physical and virtual server performance metrics at a glance.
- APM monitoring takes over control of network traffic on host and process level.
- Never miss a thing due to smart log analytics for unified monitoring.
Try Dynatrace application performance monitoring for free!
You’ll be up and running in under 5 minutes:
Sign up, deploy our agent and get unmatched insights out-of-the-box.
Why choose Dynatrace application performance monitoring?
- Accessible software structure and artificial intelligence allow the adaption and automation of internal services. Dynatrace APM helps to automate orchestration with open APIs as part of your fabric.
- The choice between SaaS and on-premises configuration offers a deployment plan for any needs.
- Extensive cloud support and compatibility with all major database technologies provide an all-round carefree package.
- Smart AI-driven problem detection shows easy-to-handle findings in seconds.
- The Dynatrace APM solution integrates into your delivery pipeline, providing automatic quality checks and KPIs to accelerate your time-to-market processes seamlessly.
Dynatrace supports many popular cloud technologies
Seamlessly integrate a huge range of cloud services and infrastructure components. Dynatrace supports individual cloud technologies as well as blended systems.
Just a few of our enterprise customers