Modernize your agency with AWS monitoring
Automatic & intelligent observability for cloud native and hybrid environments — simplifies cloud complexity — easy, automatic, AI-powered.
Try for free See short demo
Out of the box support for cloud native architectures
Integrate Dynatrace with AWS for intelligent monitoring of services running in the AWS Cloud. The AWS integration helps you stay on top of the dynamics of your enterprise and scale your AWS hybrid cloud environment. In addition to automatic full stack monitoring, Dynatrace provides comprehensive support for a wide range of AWS Services.
Real-time observability into dynamic environments
With automatic instrumentation for dynamic microservices and unique hybrid support, Dynatrace monitors your entire cloud including all dependencies in real time with no blind-spots. Dynatrace OneAgent supports byte-code instrumentation for Amazon EC2, Amazon Elastic Container Service, AWS Lambda, AWS Fargate, Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service.
Ever growing support for AWS services
Who we serve
Accelerate your modernization efforts, cloud migration journey, ensure perfect user experiences for the digital citizen, and more.
Secure your data, drive organizational resilience, and get real-time situational awareness into the most critical of systems.
Department of Defense
Get unparalleled situational awareness into the most complex systems, enhance DevSecOps capabilities, and drive overall mission readiness.
Federal System Integrators
Get 360-degree AI-Assisted performance management to help exceed present-day service level agreements and emerging future needs.
Hybrid cloud automatic & intelligent observability for AWS environments
Purpose-built for the cloud, Dynatrace automatically discovers, baselines, and intelligently monitors dynamic hybrid environments.
- Single view across the ecosystem — AWS, hybrid (including AWS Outposts) or multi-cloud
- One agent, fully automated, with scale, out of the box
- Auto deployment, configuration and intelligence; integrated with AWS CloudWatch metrics and metadata
- AI continuously baselines performance and serves precise root causation and contextual data for rapid MTTR
Migration and modernization of applications
It doesn't matter if you are re-hosting, re-architecting or re-platforming, Dynatrace provides you with actionable insights every step of the way:
Learn about cloud migration best practices using AWS and Dynatrace to help avoid the pitfalls that many organizations face through their cloud journey.
Microservices and container - real time observability into dynamic environments
Dynatrace was purpose-built for highly dynamic architectures like those deployed on AWS
- Continous auto-discovery of microservices and containers with no code or image changes in under 5 minutes
- Monitors transparently and automatically – zero manual instrumentation required
- Dynatrace OneAgent supports byte-code instrumentation for Amazon EC2, Amazon Elastic Container Service, AWS Lambda, AWS Fargate, Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service
- Automatic dependency mapping in real-time across entire environment
Compliance & certifications
We take a security-first mindset in all we do, and our commitment extends to ensuring that we maintain the certifications that matter to the Federal Government.
SOC2 Type II Certification
Americans with Disabilities Act VPAT 2.0 for Section 508 Compliance
Multiple DoD/IC ATOs
STIG for Dynatrace
Dynatrace is proud to be an Advanced Technology Partner
As an AWS Service Ready Partner, AWS recommends Dynatrace to AWS customers based on technical validation by AWS Partner Solution Architects who reviewed product availability and architecture for the following services:
- AWS Lambda for end-to-end distributed tracing across hybrid and multi-cloud environment
- AWS PrivateLink for increased security
- AWS RDS for visibility and understanding performance
- Amazon Linux 2 for visibility and understanding performance
- AWS Outposts for visibility at scale across on-prem and cloud as a single solution
Read more on Dynatrace’s recent recognition by AWS for experience and expertise in Applied AI.