Modernize your agency with AWS monitoring
Automatic & intelligent observability for cloud native and hybrid environments — simplifies cloud complexity — easy, automatic, AI-powered.
Fully automated, AI-powered observability across AWS hybrid-cloud environments
Dynatrace has pioneered and expanded the collection of observability data in highly dynamic cloud environments. In addition to metrics, logs and traces, Dynatrace also collects user experience data for full, end-to-end visibility helping you deliver answers, not just more data.
Out of the box support for cloud native architectures
Integrate Dynatrace with AWS for intelligent monitoring of services running in the AWS Cloud. The AWS integration helps you stay on top of the dynamics of your enterprise and scale your AWS hybrid cloud environment. In addition to automatic full stack monitoring, Dynatrace provides comprehensive support for a wide range of AWS Services.
Real-time observability into dynamic environments
With automatic instrumentation for dynamic microservices and unique hybrid support, Dynatrace monitors your entire cloud including all dependencies in real time with no blind-spots. Dynatrace OneAgent supports byte-code instrumentation for Amazon EC2, Amazon Elastic Container Service, AWS Lambda, AWS Fargate, Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service.
Ever growing support for AWS services
Who we serve
Hybrid cloud automatic & intelligent observability for AWS environments
Purpose-built for the cloud, Dynatrace automatically discovers, baselines, and intelligently monitors dynamic hybrid environments.
- Single view across the ecosystem — AWS, hybrid (including AWS Outposts) or multi-cloud
- One agent, fully automated, with scale, out of the box
- Auto deployment, configuration and intelligence; integrated with AWS CloudWatch metrics and metadata
- AI continuously baselines performance and serves precise root causation and contextual data for rapid MTTR
Dynatrace provided VA with an all-in-one platform built on a unified data model that delivers modern cloud stack observability at scale from the end-user experience to the health of our applications and infrastructure.Dave Catanoso Director, Enterprise Cloud Solutions Office (ECSO) at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Migration and modernization of applications
It doesn't matter if you are re-hosting, re-architecting or re-platforming, Dynatrace provides you with actionable insights every step of the way:
Microservices and container - real time observability into dynamic environments
Dynatrace was purpose-built for highly dynamic architectures like those deployed on AWS
- Continuous auto-discovery of microservices and containers with no code or image changes in under 5 minutes
- Monitors transparently and automatically – zero manual instrumentation required
- Dynatrace OneAgent supports byte-code instrumentation for Amazon EC2, Amazon Elastic Container Service, AWS Lambda, AWS Fargate, Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service
- Automatic dependency mapping in real-time across entire environment
Compliance & certifications
We take a security-first mindset in all we do, and our commitment extends to ensuring that we maintain the certifications that matter to the Federal Government.
Dynatrace is proud to be an Advanced Technology Partner
As an AWS Service Ready Partner, AWS recommends Dynatrace to AWS customers based on technical validation by AWS Partner Solution Architects who reviewed product availability and architecture for the following services:
- AWS Lambda for end-to-end distributed tracing across hybrid and multi-cloud environment
- AWS PrivateLink for increased security
- AWS RDS for visibility and understanding performance
- Amazon Linux 2 for visibility and understanding performance
- AWS Outposts for visibility at scale across on-prem and cloud as a single solution