Successful digital transformation requires speed and customer satisfaction
As digital technology changes the financial services industry, businesses must balance complexity with the customers need for speed and availability. Dynatrace is the go-to solution for financial organizations digital performance.
Monitoring is more important than ever
Digital is disrupting banking and insurance industries worldwide. Financial service organizations are under pressure to increase functionality and customer service - at the same time.
To succeed, financial institutions need to master three important disciplines to stay competitive:
- Optimize the customer experience: Every user, every app, everywhere is critical when it comes to capturing new customers and revenue.
- Accelerate innovation: Application development teams need to deliver new business capabilities faster and spend less time troubleshooting issues.
- Deliver high performing applications: Successful companies will reduce costs and improve services while being increasingly agile.
PSD2 is coming, are you ready?
PSD2 comes into force on January 13, 2018 and is expected to completely change the banking industry in the EU. How does this impact banks? How will it work? How can banks compete? Dynatrace has you covered through this digital transformation. Check out our infographic and blog to learn more on how Dynatrace can ensure you innovate faster while safeguarding the customer experience.
Digital transformation means customer experience
For financial services, the definition of digital transformation is leveraging technologies and improving the customer experience. This means customer experience is at the center of thinking. Dynatrace digital experience monitoring provides full insight across all channels important to financial organizations with the ability to monitor, analyze and optimize customer experience with an enhanced 360 degree view.
- Real user monitoring: Dynatrace analyzes each customer journey in real-time to evaluate satisfaction.
- Mobile monitoring: Immediate insights to optimize user experiences from mobile application performance management to crash analytics.
- Synthetic monitoring: All the information you need to understand your service levels, system availability and the availability of key business transactions.
Dynatrace supports key financial service applications being used by companies
- Core banking applications
- Business transaction processing
- Claims applications
- Online insurance quotes
- Mobile banking/trading
- Payment processing applications
- Accounting applications
- And many more ...
Many financial services companies are adopting "cloud-first" initiatives. Powered by artificial intelligence, Dynatrace is built for dynamic environments and provides full stack monitoring:
- End user to the back-end infrastructure
- Cloud, Docker, microservices
- Legacy applications
Dynatrace simplifies the monitoring process with an easy-to-use solution that provides full operational insights out-of-the-box. For more information on how Dynatrace artificial intelligence redefines monitoring, click here.
Dynatrace competitive differentiation for proven ROI
- 2x increase ROI for every IT dollar spent
- Reduce mean to repair time by 90%
- Reduce issues that make it into production by 50%
- More than 60 million transactions analyzed per hour
- Over 80% reduction in outages caused by incidents
- Over 95% change success for more frequent releases
- Improve response to rate policies 4x over
- Save 60% of your time with AI learning capabilities, eliminates war rooms
- See how Dynatrace compares to other solutions
Digital transformation equals ROI for Westpac New Zealand
Learn how Westpac New Zealand underwent their digital transformation with Dynatrace and in just 18 months, saw a 2x increase in ROI for every IT dollar spent.
Richard Jarrett, Head of IT Foundation & Frontline Experience from Westpac New Zealand on their digital transformation experience.
Dynatrace unified offering
Learn more about Dynatrace unified offering
Business and performance analytics
Get visibility into all business-critical transactions, including orders, downloads, and searches. Dynatrace provides full insights into how your application performance influences your digital business.
Digital experience management
Dynatrace provides end-to-end visibility into every digital interaction, delivering meaningful and actionable customer insights to all stakeholders.
Application monitoring and performance lifecycle management
Dynatrace proactively detects and diagnoses application problems in your production environment before they impact your customers. During pre-production, Dynatrace provides all the metrics you need to deliver higher quality within shorter development cycles.
Cloud, container, and infrastructure monitoring
Dynatrace monitors your entire stack, from data centers to private, public, and hybrid clouds. Whether you run on AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry, or OpenStack, Dynatrace keeps up with your environment automatically.
Just a few of our enterprise customers