What is Customer experience and why does it matter?
Customer experience is the impression, that your customers and end users have of your brand, including all user interactions with web pages, mobile and web applications or other native/hybrid mobile apps. A postive customer and end user experience is a substantial way to drive revenue and gain customer loyalty. With Dynatrace you have the ability to see all you applications like your customers do. This insight is a key ingredient to stay competitive in today's market.
We are in the middle of a digital revolution
MIT Technology Review and Dynatrace teamed up to examine how Digital Performance Management allows business and IT teams to measure customer experience.
Proactively monitor end user experience
Don't get caught off guard! Dynatrace analyzes each customers digital journey in real-time to evaluate satisfaction.
- Simulate web visits and mobile app usage to resolve problems before they affect your customers with Dynatrace synthetic monitoring
- Deep dive into each action and isolate performance issues instantly
- Complete view across all your web pages and native/hybrid mobile apps
Fast complaint resolution is key to customer satisfaction
With the rise of social media, users hold all the power. A disappointing user experience can be detrimental to your brand.
- End users don't want websites and web applications that are slow or worse crash
- Delays can result in almost 50% abandonment
- Research shows fast and fluid online interactions translate into positive and engaging experiences
- A positive end user experience protects your brand and preserves customer loyalty
Obtaining real user experience is vital for companies doing business online. Dynatrace recognizes the challenges of the multi-channel customer experience and the need for a user-centric approach for modern web and mobile applications.
- Automatic detection and alerts to slow response times and outages
- Fix emerging problems before users are negatively impacted
Five Steps for Identifying Application Development Deficiencies and Fixing Problems Fast
The pressure to increase functionality and customer service is part of an IT professional's daily routine. Download this webinar and learn how American Fidelity overhauled their IT infrastructure to be proactive vs. reactive in the event of an issue.