Helping teams to innovate and transforming how they work isn’t just our mission for customers and partners. At Dynatrace, we are strengthening these pillars in our own workplace. We’re proud to announce that we’ve again been recognized for these efforts by the 2020 Comparably Awards as a Company with the Happiest Employees, Best Company for Work-Life-Balance, and Best Company for Compensation.
Dynatrace ranked number 15 on the list of Companies with the Happiest Employees, an accolade we’re particularly proud of as it reflects our commitment to the well-being of our people. Dynatrace also ranked in the top 50 large companies within the Best Companies for Compensation and Best Companies for Work-Life-Balance categories, alongside brands like Amazon, Google and Zoom.
The Comparably Awards were based on sentiment ratings anonymously provided by Dynatrace employees about their workplaces in multiple categories on Comparably.com during a 12-month period from September 27, 2019, through September 27, 2020.
This is the third consecutive year Dynatrace has been recognized by Comparably for its company culture and leadership, and this year’s recognition offers continued validation of the dynamic and adaptable workplace we’ve worked so hard to cultivate, particularly over the course of 2020.
These Comparably awards follow a strong series of recent industry recognition, including:
- Recognized by Gartner as a Leader in Application Performance Monitoring (APM) for the 10th consecutive time.
- Received the Highest Scores Across 5 of 6 Use Cases in the 2020 Gartner Critical Capabilities for Application Performance Monitoring (APM) report.
- Rated by G2 users as the #1 AIOps platform.
- Earned the AI Breakthrough Award for Best Overall AI-based Analytics Company.
- Recognized in the Constellation ShortList™ for Digital Performance Management for Q3 2020.
- Ranked among Built in Boston’s 2020 “Best Places to Work in Boston”.
- Earned the Top Position in ISG Provider Lens, Cloud-Native Observability Solutions Quadrant
- Recognized by Gartner as a 2020 Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Application Performance Monitoring (APM) – earning the most 5-star reviews of any vendor.
Thank you to everyone at Dynatrace for participating in Comparably’s companywide survey, and for collectively contributing to building a culture of innovation, inclusivity, and collaboration.