Mobile app performance
As mobile devices continue to evolve and infiltrate every part of our lives, app developers and owners must seek ways to improve mobile app performance and deliver a satisfying end user experience on every device in order to lead markets and keep users engaged with their brand.
In competitive marketplaces, a high-ranking consumer mobile app can attract new audiences, improve customer loyalty, and enhance your brand image. In forward-thinking companies, a well-received enterprise mobile app can boost employee efficiency and productivity. And the success of all mobile app endeavors, whether B2C, B2B, or B2E, depends on the quality of the user experience delivered. By enabling your organization to measure and manage crucial aspects of mobile app performance and optimize the mobile user experience, a mobile-ready user experience monitoring solution can help you overcome the challenges of fragmented mobile ecosystems and ensure the success of your mobile investment.
Ensuring superior mobile app performance on every device, OS, and network
Because of the distributed nature of mobile applications, monitoring all critical aspects of mobile app performance isn't easy, and may require the use of sophisticated mobile analytics tools in order to get a complete picture of the user experience.
To ensure a superior UX on every device, OS, and network, many organizations will choose to implement some form of synthetic performance and load testing on their apps in pre-production. Mobile app performance testing allows developers to compare application performance across devices, operating systems, and wireless carriers and verify the availability and scalability of affiliated systems and services. In production, app owners, IT operations teams, and developers may employ a mobile monitoring app or more sophisticated mobile application management toolset to:
- Track user taps and transactions and map each customer's journey
- Collect detailed usage analytics data (on user devices, connection types, and more)
- Detect potential mobile app performance issues before users are affected
- Monitor the performance of underlying APIs and third-party components
Deliver a flawless user experience on every mobile touchpoint with Dynatrace
Integrating comprehensive transaction management capabilities with powerful user experience analytics dashboards, Dynatrace provides you with a holistic view of website, mobile site, and mobile app performance and actionable insight into the behavior and experiences of your customers. Dynatrace eliminates blind spots in website and mobile application delivery, making it easy for your teams to:
- Follow user click paths and tap paths in-flight and proactively resolve performance problems before users become frustrated
- Drill down to the problematic tier, backend service, or line of code and quickly isolate the root cause of crashes, errors, and outages
- Measure the impact of poor website or mobile app performance on views, downloads, abandoned transactions, and other business metrics
- Focus on innovation instead of troubleshooting and optimize your digital products and services for your most valuable user segments
You may also be interested in…
Top challenges facing CIOs in a cloud-native world
Based on a global survey of 800 CIOs, this report takes a closer look at the challenges that organizations face in overcoming the hyper-complexity of modern, cloud-centric ecosystems.
Global Digital Performance & Transformation Audit
In an independent study involving more than 1,200 global IT and business professionals, Dynatrace reveals that it’s commonplace for organizations to encounter customer and revenue-impacting performance problems every five days.
Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for APM 7 years in a row
It's our dedication to innovation and ability to see the market expanding beyond APM and into the modern era of "digital performance management" that earns us a top spot year after year.