Web application monitoring
When your business depends on your web applications, your web application monitoring tools had better be good. From preparing applications for launch to monitoring user experience after apps go live, web application monitoring solutions provide the data and insight you need to deliver an exceptional user experience with every click and every swipe.
Web application monitoring encompasses a number of technologies. You need powerful web application testing tools to ensure that apps will launch on time and will handle real-world traffic. And you need comprehensive application performance monitoring (APM) tools to track the experience of every user, resolving issues before they become problems. For web application monitoring solutions that are the choice of some of the world's largest companies, consider the suite of APM solutions from Dynatrace.
Web application monitoring with Dynatrace
Dynatrace, formerly Compuware APM, is a leading provider of application performance monitoring solutions for companies large and small. With solutions designed to address all aspects of application performance, our solutions serve more than 75 percent of the Fortune 500, including nine of the top 10 banks and retailers.
Our web application monitoring solutions enable companies to get clear insight into web application performance, both pre- and post-launch. With technology engineered by more than 800 of the world's top application performance experts, you can:
- Spot and solve application performance issues before they impact users.
- Use DevOps functionality to get new applications and enhancements to market faster.
- Identify root-causes and optimize critical applications.
- Get the application insights you need to achieve digital success.
Our comprehensive web application monitoring solutions
Dynatrace web application monitoring solutions include:
- Dynatrace application monitoring, providing infrastructure and web application monitoring in a unified view. With website performance testing tools you can isolate root-cause information, trace transactions no matter where they go, go from end-user level to code-level in seconds.
- Dynatrace Synthetic Monitoring, delivering the ability to monitor performance globally using tens of thousands of PCs worldwide. Includes an analytic engine that can automatically process, correlate and compare thousands of data points in just seconds. Constantly updated web benchmark data delivers an accurate view of how users perceive your web application against competitors.
- Dynatrace user experience management, offering an integrated view of user experience across web, mobile web, native mobile and hybrid mobile applications. Provides visibility into performance across all browsers and devices, and includes web test tools to manage application availability.
In addition to web application monitoring solutions, we also provide production monitoring technology, including network performance testing tools that provide a correlated view of the health of enterprise applications and the network from a single dashboard.
You may also be interested in…
Top challenges facing CIOs in a cloud-native world
Based on a global survey of 800 CIOs, this report takes a closer look at the challenges that organizations face in overcoming the hyper-complexity of modern, cloud-centric ecosystems.
Global Digital Performance & Transformation Audit
In an independent study involving more than 1,200 global IT and business professionals, Dynatrace reveals that it’s commonplace for organizations to encounter customer and revenue-impacting performance problems every five days.
Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for APM 7 years in a row
It's our dedication to innovation and ability to see the market expanding beyond APM and into the modern era of "digital performance management" that earns us a top spot year after year.