Throughout the year, we have the honor of collaborating with organizations across the world, each with a unique approach to digital transformation. Every year at our annual user conference, Dynatrace Perform, we recognize the most inspiring success stories from our most innovative, transformative customers and partners. During this conference, we had the honor of again hosting our awards ceremony to publicly acknowledge the organizations that leverage observability, automation, and intelligence to manage modern cloud complexity and drive meaningful impact across their business and for their customers.
This annual award ceremony covers three categories:
- Community Rock Stars: recognizing the Most Valuable Customer and Partner contributors to the Dynatrace Community. These are individual awards.
- Most Innovative Development Partner (R&D Mover and Shaker Award), recognizing organizations who collaborate with our R&D teams to drive significant improvements to the Dynatrace platform.
- Software Intelligence Awards, recognizing accomplishments across four key areas:
- Digital Business Excellence: companies who deliver remarkable experiences across every user journey
- DevOps: companies who shorten innovation cycles, automate their CI/CD pipelines, and improve code quality for production
- Automated and Intelligent Observability: companies who harness intelligent observability with contextual information, AI, and automation
- Digital Transformation Leader: our Best in Show Award, recognizing tangible accomplishments in all three areas of Software Intelligence.
This past week during our Perform 2022 Award Ceremony, the following winners were announced:
|Most Valuable Customer Contributor||Chad Turner – Senior Systems Engineer, Monitoring & Event Management (AIOps)
|Most Valuable Partner Contributor||António Sousa – CTO
|R&D Mover and Shaker Award||ADP|
|Software Intelligence – Digital Business Excellence Award||loanDepot|
|Software Intelligence – DevOps Award||The NAIC|
|Software Intelligence – Automated and Intelligent Observability Award||BCLC|
|Digital Transformation Leader – Best in Show Award||Dell Technologies|
These awards recognize the industry gamechangers whose outstanding contributions have helped push the boundaries of software intelligence. We hope that these stories will inspire innovation, empower change, and enable the confidence necessary for organizations to accelerate their digital transformation.
Congratulations to the winners!
Looking for answers?
Start a new discussion or ask for help in our Q&A forum.Go to forum