Beginning with Agent v1.85, Dynatrace offers code-level visibility for PHP deep-monitoring support. We’ve now additionally added code-level error visibility for PHP monitoring.
To view PHP code-level errors:
- Click the Services tile on your Dynatrace homepage.
- Select any web-request service that has PHP deep monitoring enabled.
- If you see a Failure rate for the service or any of its web requests, click the Failure rate tab.
- Click into the timeline chart to select a 30-minute time frame during which errors occurred for analysis.
- Click the View details of failures button to view details and the root cause of the errors. The return code of each failed request is displayed. A No response message is displayed if an error broke PHP execution completely. In the example below, you can see that all requests failed because of a
exitfunction in the PHP code.
- Click the Details buttons to view messages and access code-level view.
- When a
exitfunction doesn’t include a message, the
exitcode is displayed instead.