Network services discovery & monitoring
Applications and network services come and go; let Dynatrace keep you informed using advanced wire data analytics.
Dynatrace Network Application Monitoring provides a scalable wide-angle lens through which to view application usage from the edge of your data center – for all users, applications and supporting network services.
Wire data reveals the entire application landscape
Dynatrace uses wire data to observe the entire enterprise landscape – applications, clients, servers, and network - with performance and availability insights based on real user experience.
- Real-time analytics instantly locate problems across client, server, and network domains.
- Prioritize performance improvements based on slowest transaction components.
- Dynatrace reconciles disparate domain-based views of app performance, for better teamwork in problem solving.
Get insights into performance and user experience in corporate application environments
Extend visibility with efficient probe-based monitoring
Instrumenting at a central point in the data center offers an expansive view of application and infrastructure activity.
- A single connection extends performance monitoring to all of your enterprise apps.
- Wire data monitoring is passive, so it has zero overhead.
- Probe-based monitoring complements the code-level visibility of an agent-based approach.
Keep pace with the dynamic data center with wire data
Dynatrace tracks the structure of the software-defined data center for faster, more accurate problem solving.
- Continuously discover users, business level transactions, applications, services, and infrastructure.
- Keep an accurate run-time picture of your enterprise application ecosystem.
- Incorporate dynamic components that aren’t instrumented directly.