Analyze user behavior to optimize customer experience
Dynatrace behavioral analytics provides out-of-the-box insights into user behavior powered by artificial intelligence, leveraging end-to-end monitoring of every single customer journey.
- Focus on relevant entry points and conversions when optimizing performance.
- Track customer adoption to maintain focus on important new-feature development.
- See where your customers are dropping off and eliminate costly technical issues.
“At Pandora, we’re all about the user experience so performance is extremely important. Dynatrace helps me to benchmark to make sure that everyone is meeting our SLA.”
“As an online retailer, website and mobile performance is critical to us because it directly correlates with the customer experience and revenue generation. That’s why we rely on Dynatrace.”
Compare behavior and conversions across all channels
Customers access your applications from multiple web browsers, mobile devices, and geographic regions.
- Segment user behavior analytics by satisfaction, device, location, app version, operating system and many more.
- Track user experience, conversion metrics, bounce rates and traffic.
- Drill down into any customer journey.
As today's businesses invest heavily in their omni-channel strategy, the question that immediately comes up is: how do you measure success? Omni-channel investments need unified omni-channel analytics. In this blog post, Omni-Channel Monitoring in Real Life, Senior Technology Strategist Klaus Enzenhofer shares how one company brought all key metrics together on a single dashboard.
Check out more customer success stories here
Resolve user complaints instantly
With Dynatrace you can know why a user is calling your support team even before the conversation starts.
- Look into the details of individual user sessions to resolve difficulties.
- Whether it's slow performance, errors, or application crashes, Dynatrace pinpoints the underlying root causes.
- Share actionable insights with relevant stake holders in operations, development, marketing, and support.