Dynatrace Platform Subscription
Drive innovation, speed, and agility with a flexible, scalable subscription made for the modern cloud.
Unlock the full value of Dynatrace
Full platform access
Use any observability, security, AIOps, and automation capability.
- Use any module in any quantity
- Scale instantaneously
- Granular usage data and alerting
Combined commit for the entire Dynatrace platform.
- Annual spend commitment
- Straightforward rate card
- Flexible hourly pricing
No hidden fees
Same rates for committed and on-demand usage.
- No monthly minimums
- No per-user fees
- No surprise surcharges or extras
Pay for what you use.
Ready to switch?
If you're an existing customer, contact us to see if the Dynatrace Platform Subscription (DPS) is a better fit for you.
- Get full access to the platform and any observability, security, and automation capability. Your rate card includes pricing for all our capabilities, so you don’t have to negotiate a new contract when you want to try something new.
- Get a simple contract with a consolidated annual spend commitment at the platform level (no per-month or per-product commits). You can shift spend around among various modules as your needs changed, without needing to predict usage for each product in advance.
- Never be surprised by extra fees or penalties. We’ll bill consumption beyond the minimum annual spend commitment at the same unit price as committed usage. The rate card is fully transparent and includes every possible charge, with no hidden costs buried in the terms and conditions.
Do I get a discount if I buy a larger Dynatrace Platform Subscription?
Yes, as you commit to more usage, your unit price decreases.
What is Dynatrace Platform Subscription?
Dynatrace Platform Subscription (DPS) is a licensing model where you make a minimum annual spend commitment at the platform level and then consume that commit based on actual usage and a straightforward rate card. Any platform capability can be used in any quantity at any time based on your evolving needs.
Do I get access to all platform capabilities in a Dynatrace Platform Subscription contract?
Yes, Dynatrace Platform Subscription gives you access to all platform capabilities that are generally available when you sign the order form.
How can I manage my consumption and control my costs?
You get complete transparency into your usage through a suite of tools in the Dynatrace Account Management Portal. In addition to raw data, the tools provide forecasting, alerting, and drilldowns that give real-time insights into your usage patterns.
When does Dynatrace charge for overages?
Dynatrace never charges penalty-style overages. Instead, customers who consume more than their minimum annual spend commit can continue to use the platform on an on-demand basis, billed monthly at the same rates as pre-paid consumption. Customers can alternatively increase their commit spend to attain a higher discount.
Why should I sign a multi-year contract if I can use the platform on demand?
You will be entitled to better discounts when you make larger commitments.
BLOGIntroducing the Dynatrace Platform Subscription: Flexible pricing for modern cloud observability and security
INTERACTIVE TOURAccount Management Portal Tour
E-BookDynatrace Platform Subscription overview guide
DocumentationDynatrace Platform Subscription (DPS) Documentation
BlogThe Dynatrace Platform Subscription model enables broad Infrastructure Monitoring