Consider standards & security policies
To monitor an AMP application with Dynatrace
- Click Deploy Dynatrace in the navigation menu.
- Click the Setup agentless or AMP monitoring button.
- Set the My application relies on Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) switch to the On position, as shown below.
Consider maintenance effort
Select an insertion method
To select an agentless real user monitoring approach
- Select Applications from the navigation menu.
- Select the application you want to configure.
- Click the Browse […] button.
- Click Edit.
- Within Application settings, select Setup.
- Select an insertion method from the Insert monitoring code droplist. You have four available options to choose from (see descriptions below).
Ready to give agentless real user monitoring a try?
All newly created Dynatrace environments automatically provide these new settings. For existing Dynatrace environments, you must upgrade your OneAgent installations to OneAgent v1.127 or higher and then contact us so that we can enable these new options for your environment.
Looking for answers?
Start a new discussion or ask for help in our Q&A forum.Go to forum