Dynatrace ACE Services Internship
Services / Maidenhead, Great Britain
Are you interested in working with the world’s leading Application Performance Management (APM) solutions? In this role, you’ll work directly with our customers to help to make the most out of our market leading APM solutions. You’ll represent Dynatrace as a trusted adviser, guiding customers and can learn new technologies whilst doing so.
This is a Junior Consultant level position, requiring more than just product knowledge and expertise. It will include activities like planning, implementation, and documentation. You are a good communicator and a natural problem solver who likes a variety of challenges.
Your strong technical background, combined with your ability to communicate clearly, credibly, and confidently, will make you the direct cause of “wow!” experiences at our customers.
- Liaise with customers to understand requirements and schedule accordingly
- Consult with customers to understand, and then meet, their training requirements
- Build relationships that support the successful adoption and integration of Dynatrace APM products throughout the application lifecycle
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot Dynatrace products in Production, Test and Development environments
- Maintain and update Services SharePoint site with new and updated templates and processes
- Performing administration on the PSA system including proactive analysis
- Interface with internal and external customers to provide exceptional customer services
- Work closely with the customer and internal Delivery Managers to manage projects, outcomes and deliverables
- Guide the team on modifications to business practices, processes and/or procedures
- Inherent and proven problem-solving nature, with an engaged, self-motivated, can-do attitude
- Proactive attitude to find improvements, deliver over and above assigned tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail; comfortable with people from the development labs to the executive offices
- Complies with and ensures compliance to established business practices
- Ability to organize yourself and others to meet tight deadlines
- Technical background to allow in depth conversations with customers and consultants around enterprise technologies including General IT, Cloud, programming, databases, and new stack
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 79 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.