APAC Sales Operations RD Business Partner
Sales / Singapore
Position Description & Responsibilities Sales Operations RD Business Partner is a key role within the Sales group. We are seeking a hands on, creative leader to work directly with the GEO business partner to create, provide and align strategic support to senior sales leadership, as well as, oversee APAC Sales Operations. The person filling this role will partner directly RD’s of the assigned regions, serving as their primary business partner, and will be responsible for providing forward-looking insights to guide Sales Management on areas of growth and improvement for the business.
Your role in the team
- Drive the overall sales productivity and effectiveness through a consistent and predictable business cadence
- Combined catalyst for accelerating rapid growth by executing key business strategies for sustained growth
- Demonstrate cross functional leadership driving agreed objectives/business outcomes
- Offer insight and drive sales process innovation + simplification to the broader business
- FY planning, facilitates the development of the GTM to maximize sales productivity.
- Drives a consistent business cadence and a predictable business in partnership with sales leaders to drive pace of business and GTM to meet critical KPIs.
- Keeps sales leaders ahead of business issues, specific to forecast and quarterly results, and concerns to proactively address versus reactively address.
- Execute sales enablement in the region and demonstrate quantifiable results (pipeline)
- Provide proactive and actionable insight to sales leadership to build quality pipeline & drive growth areas
- Works with sales management to quickly understand key differentiators to exploit sales and market opportunities.
- Assists sales management in understanding and addressing sales deficiencies, process bottlenecks and performance inconsistencies.
- Provide opportunity analysis based on total addressable market (white space reporting)
- Partners as required with necessary teams to deliver and maintain operational training of sales systems, processes, sales programs
- 5-10 years of progressive Sales Operations experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or relevant field or its equivalent; a Masters degree is a plus.
- Capability to implement best in class processes focused on delivering business results.
- Ensure decisions are aligned with the interests of Dynatrace’s shareholders and will drive value shareholder value.
- Experience with and working knowledge of Salesforce.com is required.
- Experience in the software/high-tech industry is a plus.
Personal Attributes and Desired Skills
- Customer Focus.Innate ability to develop cross functional business relationships across all levels of management seniority
- Drive. Self-motivated and able to work autonomously. Forward thinker, ready to make an impact on a growing sales organisation
- Communication skills. Writes, speaks and presents information effectively and persuasively internally and externally, to understand technical problems and clearly explain solutions.
- Flexibility. Ability to move from task to task readily, approaches new circumstances positively and is open to new ideas.
- Team Player. Engages others in open, productive dialogue and works to develop and maintain a high team morale. Project management. Ability to concisely communicate complex topics to a broad audience including technical and non-technically driven functions.
- Organisation: Sets priorities; plans and coordinates work activities to accomplish a specific goal; obtains and manages resources so that work objectives are accomplished on time. Provide relevant, timely and accurate information
- Integrity: Consistently acts in a manner that promotes an open, honest and respectful workplace. Methodical and attentive to detail.
- Data Analytics: Ability to interpret sales data. Independent and results oriented. Excellent analysis/problem solving skills.
- Internal Stakeholders & Contacts: All management and staff