Delivery Consultant (ACE Services)
Services / Brisbane, Australia
Dynatrace ACE Services ensures successful adoption of Dynatrace technologies throughout the software application lifecycle to provide real-time analytics which help our customers proactively avoid performance issues and to rapidly diagnose and resolve problems should they occur.
The Consultant is a vital member of the team, responsible for delivery of Dynatrace services. The role focuses on ensuring high quality delivery, working with customers and helping them maximise the value that Dynatrace delivers, enabling delivery of high performing applications with first rate customer experience.
Customer environments will vary widely. Significant performance problems may take down customer applications, creating a high-stress, time-critical working environment. Other situations may need a more measured approach with rigorous change control and approval processes. Regardless, engagements often take place in cross-organizational, highly political, and visible atmospheres so excellent communication and customer management skills, and the ability to constantly make progress and add value while keeping all parties updated on progress, are essential skills.
Successful Consultants will have a high-tech background with an application focus and will be intuitive problem solvers comfortable in complex environments, seeking a wide variety of challenges to help them grow. A strong understanding of appropriate technologies (described briefly below) are required as this role calls for more than simple product installation and configuration. The successful applicant will be required to develop skills in using Dynatrace technology to help isolate and analyse application performance problems. They will interact with a wide variety of roles both business and IT need to gain mastery of this knowledge along with the ability to communicate clearly, credibly, and confidently.
Salary range: 110k - 125k AUD + super
- Earn the confidence of customers and colleagues as trusted advisor in Application Performance Management
- Represent Dynatrace as a product expert on its technology
- Deploy, administer, configure and maintain Dynatrace technology
- Ensure effective monitoring of critical business applications at customer sites
- Build and enhance dashboards, reports and alerts to meet customer requirements
- Help customers troubleshoot, profile, and predict application performance issues
- Mentor and train customers on Dynatrace technology and best practices
- Build Dynatrace brand loyalty and defend Dynatrace solution against competitive threats
Qualifications & Skills:
- Preferably Computer Science or IT degree
- Expertise in one or more of these key technologies is desirable
- Knowledge of cloud and Infrastructure technologies such as AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes etc.
- Ability to tackle complex application environments to provide customers with clear ability to transfer technical aspects into business concepts
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong passion and desire to learn new technology
- Solid presentation and writing skills and experience with creating professional reports
J2EE, ASP.NET, Web development
Java, .NET, Node.js, Python
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.