Professional Service Consultant
Services / Wellington, New Zealand
Professional Services Consultant
Dynatrace is a global leader in Application Performance Monitoring, helping to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
Our team in New Zealand has achieved great success in helping our customers to deliver software that works flawlessly and enables them to optimise their business. Our team believes in culture over process. Our team prove that work can be challenging and rewarding.
And now, you can join our team...
The Professional Services Consultant is a vital member of the team, responsible for providing training and consulting services to our customers. The role focuses on ensuring high quality delivery, helping customers maximise the value that Dynatrace delivers, and enabling delivery of high performing applications with first rate customer experience.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
Successful Consultants will ideally have a high-tech background with an application focus and will be intuitive problem solvers comfortable in complex environments, seeking a wide variety of challenges to help them grow.
A strong understanding of appropriate technologies (described briefly below) is required as this role calls for more than simple product installation and configuration. You will be required to develop skills in using Dynatrace technology to help isolate and analyse application performance problems. You will interact with a wide variety of roles (business and IT) and need to communicate clearly, credibly, and confidently.
- Earn the confidence of customers and colleagues as trusted advisor in Application Performance Management
- Represent Dynatrace as a product expert on its technology
- Deploy, administer, configure and maintain Dynatrace technology
- Ensure effective monitoring of critical business applications at customer sites
- Build and enhance dashboards, reports and alerts to meet customer requirements
- Help customers troubleshoot, profile, and predict application performance issues
- Mentor and train customers on Dynatrace technology and best practices
- Build Dynatrace brand loyalty and defend Dynatrace solution against competitive threats
Qualifications and Skills:
- Preferably have a Computer Science or IT degree
- Expertise in one or more of these key technologies is desirable
- Cloud and Infrastructure technologies such as AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes etc.
- Ability to tackle complex application environments to provide customers with clear ability to transfer technical aspects into business concepts
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong passion and desire to learn new technology
- Solid presentation and writing skills and experience with creating professional reports
J2EE, ASP.NET, Web development
Java, .NET, Node.js, Python
If you think you have what we're looking and are looking for a long-term career with a global leader, we'd love to hear from you.