Partner Sales Manager - RFO
Sales / Warsaw, Poland
At Dynatrace, our drive for innovation is unparalleled, and that’s why customers like Delta, SAP and others succeed with our platform. Our fast-paced Sales team is growing. We’re looking for a highly motivated and dynamic Sales Manager to lead our Regional territory with our strategic Partners (RFOs) and execute on the achievement of double-digit growth targets.
About the role
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 79 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
As a Dynatrace RFO Partner Sales Manager you will be challenged to drive revenue growth, by managing and supporting our RFO Partners to prospect, attain, grow, and maintain the assigned territory - setting the tone and pace for your specified region. We are looking for entrepreneurial sales leaders - someone who thrives in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment where you will be developing and guiding execution of sales strategies, mentoring the teams through thought leadership, and strategically partner with groups across the organisation.
Come, be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the Cloud world right now. Dynatrace is ranked #1 in a market where there is still a vast opportunity to capitalise.
You’ll be responsible for
- Developing and mentoring RFO Partner teams, by providing ongoing software sales training, coaching & best practices
- Developing a sustainable product sales pipeline to meet forecasted revenue targets
- Guiding sales activities, analysing the effectiveness of the sales strategy and goals
- Prospecting, building and maintaining an annual sales plan (goals) in support of organizational strategy and objectives to meet or exceed revenue goals (monthly, quarterly, and annual)
- Meeting RFO Partners (and prospects/customers) and strategizing the sales negotiation and closing deals
- Preparing weekly/monthly sales report showing sales pipeline, potential sales, activities, and areas of expansion
- Strategically partnering with Marketing, Sales Engineers, Product Development, Customer Support, and other functional teams to determine the best approach to promoting Dynatrace products and services
Desired skills & experience
- Several years of enterprise technology sales and Partner management experience
- An extensive track record in software sales, systems integration delivery / business development, channel management
- A proven track record of overachievement against targets
- Methodical, action-oriented, results-oriented, and closing techniques
- Sales skills; prospecting, qualification, verbal presentation, and closing
- Experience in the generation of sales revenues through new and existing accounts
- Extensive account and partner management, renewal sales, consultative selling, managing sales cycles and maintaining relationships
- Negotiating, closing and pipeline management skills
- Demonstrated history of closing business opportunities and building long-term relationships, consistently meeting and/or exceeding quota
- Develop RFO Partners to become self-sufficient in the marketing and sales of Dynatrace Solutions
- Develop and build go to market strategies / sales strategies across all Dynatrace solutions with assigned region to grow Market share
- Manage, track and report highest priority action items, results, business plan development, marketing-related successes and accurate forecasts sales
- Be able to travel, to manage your time and travel expenses in accordance of the requirements of the company
- Excellent and persuasive oral and written communication skills required (in English and Polish)
For this position, we offer a base salary of 18k - 22k PLN gross per month + commission
On this position you can work remotely.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Lab in Poland, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.
Senior: 18k - 22k PLN gross per month