Sales / Tokyo, Japan
Are you a world class Sales Engineer? Do you love to blend your strong interpersonal and selling skills with a passion for cutting edge technology? Are you passionate and enthusiastic about making customers successful and never hesitate to challenge the status quo.? No problem, Dynatrace has a history of making technical pioneers like you into high-powered SE’s.
Imagine being able to do the best work you’ve ever done as a Sales Engineer for a high growth, well run and financially stable technology company that is continually identified as one of the best and most innovative technology companies.
We are looking for Sales Engineers who have a strong background in selling SaaS solutions and understand all phases of the sales cycle and can partner with our field team to drive high sales growth across APAC. You are comfortable engaging early in a deal to help set sales strategy, understand how to lead discovery, craft a solution to solve a customer’s business need, and get deep in validating how Dynatrace’s solutions address that need in real time. Additionally, you should be able to understand a customer’s IT infrastructure and software architecture.
- Together with the Sales team you will be selling the fastest growing monitoring platform using state-of-the-art sales and marketing techniques.
- You will responsible for executing great demo’s which demonstrate Dynatrace unique approach in solving the customer’s pain, executing and managing POCs onsite, building key relationships with Dynatrace’s customers and completing RFIs & RFPs.
- You will advise customers in technical matters around Application Performance Management, Digital Customer Experience and Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring
- You will ensure customers optimize their use of Dynatrace and maximize their return on investment.
- You will interact with customers via online tools like chat, web meetings, forums, and key tradeshows.
- You will closely work together with the Technical Support team and the Customer Success Team
- 3+ years as a Sales Engineer (preferred), Implementation Consultant, or Support Engineer or Software Developer with experience leading projects and/or working with customers
- Strong technical background and sales/customer orientation
- Experience with application performance management technologies and techniques
- Experience with new innovative technologies like Azure, AWS, Docker, Openshift etc.
- Experience with Java technology including Servlets, Struts, Spring, Web Services, EJB, JMS etc.
- Experience selling and working with SaaS solutions in multi-tenant architectures is preferred
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.