Account Executive- Public Sector
Sales / Seoul, Korea
- Dynatrace High-touch activities in the allocated territory working appropriate Dynatrace sales Channels, in close conjunction and with the agreement of the extended Dynatrace team.
- Manage the balance between short-term gain and long-term growth for all opportunities and initiatives to achieve/exceed assigned sales targets and increase market share whilst defending against competitors’ activities.
- Drive expansion of existing Customers with a balance of 50:50 on expand vs acquisition of new customers
- Selling specialised business enterprise solutions at senior levels.
- Providing territory management activities such as: sales call reports, territory analysis, updating the sales and marketing database, timely forecast and expense reporting with territory insight.
- Responsible for the promotion, prospect development and customer satisfaction in the assigned territory with Partners & Alliances to extend coverage of territory & drive additional market share.
- Responsibility for successful market expansion for the full Dynatrace Solution set.
- Maintaining call rates with established customers in an assigned territory, to defend those accounts from competitors’ activities.
- Arranging and conducting product demonstrations.
- Negotiating price and volume discounts within well-defined schedules and guidelines.
- Monitoring and reporting competitors’ sales activities in the territory.
- Contributing to multi-product sales achievements.
- Expand on the responsibility to execute
Planning & Strategy:
- Document and execute Territory, Account and Opportunity Plans demonstrating a strong understanding of the customer's business issues, and relating them to business initiatives, corresponding IT initiatives and Dynatrace solutions that address those needs.
- Develops a contact network within the account(s) and channel partners to enable Dynatrace business to be sold broadly and effectively.
- Develops and supports Channel initiatives and corporate programs in allocated territory.
- Work closely with, and establish engagement between, Dynatrace functional areas such as Marketing, Pre-Sales, Solution Managers, Customer Success, Finance and other Lines of Business as necessary, to develop and execute a solution strategy to meet customer business needs.
- Develop successful sales campaigns that maximize Dynatrace advantages and win rate.
What we look for:
- Deep Knowledge of the South Korean Public sector industry and related SIs and partners..
- Minimum of 10+ years’ sales experience in Public sector industry.
- Ability to follow and drive a defined diagnostic sales process
- Experience in the management of business relationships with customers in a customer-facing role
- An understanding of the nuances of diverse Channels to market as well as Direct Sales.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional Communication, Diagnostic & Strong persuasive skills
- Effective business solutions selling skills at senior levels
- Extensive Application Environment & APM Skills knowledge
- Ability to negotiate complex sales at all levels
- Attention to detail
- Ability to establish justification/business case for product
- Sales experience of public sector , Application and SaaS
If you are looking for a company that values, encourages and rewards employees, and provides the work environment where you can best use your talents and grow professionally, you've come to the right place.