Renewals Specialist (German Speaker)
Sales / Maidenhead, Great Britain
Dynatrace is the innovator behind the new generation of Application Performance Management. Our passion: helping customers, large and small, see their applications and digital channels through the lens of end users. Over 5,800 organizations use these insights to master complexity, gain operational agility, and grow revenue by delivering amazing user experiences.
A Renewal Specialist generates revenue through maintenance and subscription renewals. This is accomplished by direct contact with both our internal and external customers.
Position Description & Responsibilities
- Manage and track the entire renewal process, coordinating and communicating customer renewal intentions with Sales, Finance and other members of the organisation
- Working closely with partners and customers internally and externally, understanding contracts and the different terms and conditions aligned with each customer
- Generating and sending quotes 90 days in advance that meet the customers contractual requirements
- Engage customers in a value discussion surrounding their renewal building relationships with key stakeholders to help aid on-time renewals.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Customer Success Managers on customer strategies and sales plans
- Provide information to internal and external customers regarding quotes, reinstatement's, co-termination and consolidation of contracts.
- Work in a team environment to ensure the completion of assigned tasks within specified deadlines for an assigned region.
- Provide information for internal management reporting
- Meet all contractual and reporting deadlines
- Perform additional duties as required
- Experience working with software renewals
- Proven ability to assess, manage and operate effectively given multiple priorities in a time sensitive environment
- Proven ability to manage high volumes of renewals at any given time
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and committed to getting results
- Strong organisational skills, including detailed record-keeping, excellent and independent follow-through, and a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of flexibility in a team setting
- Excellent word processing and spreadsheet experience in MS Word and Excel
- Must be fluent in German
- Knowledge of Dynatrace software products
- Knowledge of licensing and product pricing
- Basic Sales skills
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 79 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimise customer experiences, innovate faster and modernise IT operations with absolute confidence.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.