Technical Support Engineer - Graduate Training Program (2021 Grads)
University / Sydney, Australia
About this position
Are you passionate about customer communication and can articulate at a very technical level? Are you excited to troubleshoot for our AI powered monitoring software? Are you ready to join a global leader that enables digital transformation? Dynatrace has redefined monitoring: AI-powered, full stack & automated. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT.
Dynatrace is the only web-scale monitoring solution on the market designed to meet the needs of modern applications. All we need now is you to become a personal superhero to our customers.
How we prepare you: Our Professional Development Program (PDP) is an intensive 12 -weeks developmental training program to ensure that you have both the soft and hard skills to hit the ground running as a Technical Support Engineer with our team. Our program provides you with a strong foundation of consulting methodologies, personal brand development, Dynatrace technology and client strategy on which to build a career with us.
What we are looking for
- Recent new graduates preferably with a Computer Science degree or a strong IT knowledge
- Who will be available to start in June 2021
- Strong passion and desire to learn new technology.
- Independent thinker yet team oriented.
- Innovative and creative.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Language skills in Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese is a plus
- For Australian Citizens or permanent residents only
Your role in the team
- Identify problems and ensure our customer's business critical applications are available and performing at their peak.
- Investigate issues directly with the customer via screensharing - Cooperate with Development and Product Management.
- Attend training for new product features and technologies.
- Exchange knowledge with other colleagues and suggest product improvements.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.