Sales Development Manager (ANZ)
Marketing / Sydney, Australia
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
As the market leader, Dynatrace is experiencing unprecedented growth - now is the perfect time to join our rapidly growing global community.
We are looking for a dynamic, collaborative, driven and customer-obsessed ANZ Sales Development Manager reporting to the APAC SDR Manager.
The ANZSales Development Manager is a critical leader in our regional GTM team and will lead, manage and grow the Sales Development Representative (SDR) team whose goal is to generate revenue by developing target account opportunities and pipeline for Dynatrace APAC to support our growth trajectory.
Your role & responsibilities as our ANZ SDR Manager will include:
- Recruit, train/coach and optimise a team of SDRs responsible for inbound and outbound sales engagements
- Refine our customer value messaging and process to over-achieve Qualified Sales Opportunity (QSO) targets & conversion
- Collaborate with APAC Sales Managers, AEs, Marketing & Partner Managers on unified Account Prospecting Strategy
- Partner with Marketing leadership to ensure success of all marketing campaigns and inbound lead conversion
- Manage data driven reporting and performance optimisation for the team
- Manage inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs
- Lead a high-energy and record-breaking team & environment where people love coming to work, collaborate & have fun!
- Support usage, enablement and processes for SDR enabling technologies and resources including Salesforce, Call tracker, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach etc
- Regular and impactful communication & reporting cadence on regional performance to goals
- Results Driven, over-achieving sales or sales development leader
- 7+ years of B2B software sales development management experience
- Good understanding of the APAC Cloud and Technology landscape/market
- Proficient in Salesforce.com, Outreach, Call Tracker, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Experience with Outbound prospecting (Call, Social, Mail) strategy to technology leaders
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced, SaaS technology environment
- Proven experience selling into the Enterprise market strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and influencing skills
- Technically adept, with a data-driven and analytical mindset
- Deeply curious and passionate about people and team culture
- Strong problem solving, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative, driven, dynamic, customer-obsessed, fun team
- Commitment to employee development, growth & learning
- Focus on inclusion and diversity
- Our Values – Customer First, Teamwork, Results, Integrity, Value
- Competitive Compensation & Employee Benefits
- Fast paced, hyper-growth SaaS organization pioneering solutions for valued customersrs
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.