Program Manager - Training and Onboarding
Services / Virtual - US
Building and Running an Ongoing Enablement Program for a Large Services Team
Software as a Service | Digital Experience & Transformation | Ongoing Enablement & Training | Curriculum Development | Enablement Evaluation
Are you passionate about teaching and enablement in a fast moving technology focused organization? Excited about bringing people up to speed quickly and helping them maintain their edge through well-crafted and engaging content? Eager to join a global leader that enables digital transformation?
Who we are: Digital Business Insights is a professional services group within Dynatrace, the global leader in Real User and Performance Monitoring.
Our vision: We believe Dynatrace data can be used to bridge the chasm between business and IT and help drive business decision making and outcomes.
What we do: We help customers understand the right performance data, in the right context and turn that data into business insight which enables them to take the right action to improve overall site performance and user experience that maximizes business outcomes.
How we do it: Bespoke analysis for each customers business and use cases driven by Dynatrace’s Digital Experience Monitoring data.
As the Program Manager for the Digital Business Insights team you will be responsible for delivering training to the entire team as well as measuring it’s effectiveness. In addition to developing programs and processes, you will partner with the management and technical teams to identify areas for enablement and work with specialists to develop specific content. The ideal candidate is a high-energy, driven individual, with excellent communication skills as well as enablement and coaching experience and appreciates working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Your role in the team:
- Coordinate and run onboarding (0-90) days training as well as certification training assistance for new hires
- Maintain and update material for onboarding and certification training
- Enable the growth and development of existing employees by developing and maintain ongoing enablement materials, coordinating content creation updates with appropriate parties when necessary
- Continually assess and audit materials/process for maximum training efficacy across roles
- Measure and drive consistency, productivity, and the efficiency of processes, training, and tools forthe team
- Build relationships, collaborate, and work cross-functionally with key business stakeholders as well as other teams doing similar work within Dynatrace
Rough distribution of responsibilities:
- New hire training, including evaluation – 30%
- Coordinating ongoing training material creation – 25%
- Process changes, honing and content creation – 20%
- Audit and evaluate the process and materials as a whole – 20%
- Administrative - 5%
- You’ve built or run an organizational enablement program before
- You not only know how to build and deliver material but also how to measure and communicate its effectiveness
- You’re a quick study with the ability to learn new material/concepts and be able to communicate to a group with a wide range of technical acumen effectively and quickly
- You can gather high level feedback and turn that into a plan of action or high quality content
- Experience working with and supporting global teams, preferably in a SaaS organization
You will love this job if:
- You love to educate and get excited by seeing people learn and succeed
- You thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment
- You embrace new challenges with confidence, curiosity, and an open mind
- An international environment is attractive to you.