Account Executive -V.I.P
Sales / Singapore
· Dynatrace Account Management activities in the allocated territory working with appropriate Dynatrace team, in close conjunction and with the agreement of the extended Dynatrace team.
·Manage the balance between short-term gain and long-term growth for all opportunities and initiatives to achieve/exceed assigned sales targets and increase market share through partnership with customers.
· Drive expansion of existing Customers with a balance of 60:40 on expand vs acquisition of new customers.
·Selling specialized business enterprise solutions/platform at senior levels
· Providing territory management activities such as: defining Strategic Account Plan, territory analysis, updating sales and marketing database, timely forecast and expense reporting with territory insight.
· Responsible for the promotion, prospect development and customer satisfaction in the assigned territory with Partners & Alliances to extend coverage of territory & drive additional market share.
·Responsibility for successful market expansion for Dynatrace Platform and maintaining Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), while preventing customer churn through continuous value creation.
·Leading and conducting presentation and product demonstrations.
·Negotiating commercial terms within well-defined schedules and guidelines.
·Expand on the responsibility to execute, ensuring customer’s success.
Planning & Strategy:
· Document and execute Territory, Account and Opportunity Plans demonstrating a strong understanding of the customer's business directions and issues, relating to business/digital projects, corresponding IT initiatives and Dynatrace solutions that address those needs.
·Develops a contact network within the account(s) and channel partners to enable Dynatrace business to be sold broadly and effectively.
· Develops and supports Channel initiatives and corporate programs in allocated territory.
· Work closely with, and establish engagement between, Dynatrace functional areas such as Marketing, Pre-Sales, Dynatrace One team, Legal, Finance and other Lines of Business as necessary, to develop and execute a solution strategy that guide and meet customer business needs.
· Develop successful sales campaigns that maximize Dynatrace Customer’s value and win rate.
What we look for:
·Have knowledge/exposure to Indonesia/Philippines/Vietnam market, Specifically Banking and Financial industry.
· SaaS business experience preferred, with good understanding of SaaS measurement such as MRR/ARR and Net Expansion Rate
·Minimum of 8+ years’ experience in a sales capacity.
·Experience in the management of business relationships with customers in a customer-facing role
·An understanding of the nuances of diverse Channels to market as well as Direct Sales
·Self-discipline with good time management, communication and organizational skills
·Good Application Environment, DevOps, AIOPs & APM practice knowledge
·Ability to negotiate complex sales at all levels
·If you are looking for a company that values, encourages and rewards employees, and provides the work environment where you can best use your talents and grow professionally, you've come to the right place.