Sales Coordinator EMEA
Sales / Maidenhead, Great Britain
Is "above and beyond" second nature to you? Do you have both strong interpersonal and analytical skills? Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment? If you answered yes to the above three questions, this is your opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the Cloud.
Dynatrace, the global leader in Software Intelligence, is looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our dynamic and motivated Sales Operations team. We need a smart, roll-up your sleeves type of individual who is willing to go the extra mile to support our growing sales team.
Your Role in the Team
- Provide one-stop-shop support to Sales and Sales Management by assisting them through the sales process, including internal processes and Salesforce inquiries.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Finance, Product, Partners, Deal Desk and Legal to name a few) to ensure timely deal cycles.
- Proactively communicate status updates and “remove the noise” so that the sales team can focus on selling.
- Pursue and leverage feedback from Sales Team and other stakeholders in order to proactively collaborate with Sales Ops Leadership on process and systems improvements.
- Organise operational trainings and general cadences with Account Executives and Sales Management on an ongoing basis.
- Must have experience, ideally in Sales, Sales Operations, Finance or a related field.
- General understanding of Customer Relationship Software. Salesforce.com experience is a plus.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has...
- High energy, and driven self-starter who can learn on the fly and embrace change.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and re-prioritise workflow as necessary.
- Ability to remain professional and calm under tight deadlines and due dates, while remaining laser focused on attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills in order to work efficiently within a team while having the ability to complete tasks and make decisions independently.
- Strong “customer first” attitude.
- Knack for finding solutions to problems.
- Fluent in English & French (French is desirable).
You will love the benefits of working with the Dynatrace solution
We are a market share leader & a 10x magic quadrant leader.
We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption.
Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness.
Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, Pivotal and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
We offer a competitive compensation package, benefits, company pension scheme and holidays
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.