(6 month contract) Senior Marketing Specialist
Marketing / Sydney, Australia
This is an exciting opportunity to further an excellent career with a global software company, Dynatrace, the leader in software intelligence, and join us as a pivotal member of the ANZ Marketing Team. The ANZ Senior Marketing Specialist will support with program/campaign development & execution to drive pipeline generation across Australia & New Zealand. A large focus will be around day-to-day campaign planning, implementation, and communication, whilst supporting in other areas including digital ‘always-on’ campaigns. Being able to move fast, multi-task and think creatively is essential in this role.
- Supporting the ANZ Snr. marketing manager to plan, develop and execute localised marketing \ campaigns for Australia and New Zealand
- Drive, consolidate and report on lead generation activities
- Responsible for campaign setup, execution and reporting in Marketo and Salesforce
- Work with global teams and external agencies to develop and localise content
- Responsible for the execution of virtual events including on brand setup, driving leads, communication and providing status updates on event results
- Managing campaign and communication calendars
- Where possible, support and assist the sales development teams with content / assets / offers to support their delivery of QSOs
Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years experience with a B2B software or a technology company, with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- Excellent organisation, project & communication skills with an eye for detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Experience working closely and effectively with marketing managers as well as seles development, field sales, corporate and product marketing staff to drive successful campaigns/event outcomes
- Experience in digital content development, delivering email communications and making recommendations based on that campaign results, including email sends, open rates, CTR's, unsubscribes, social media & website analytics etc.
- Previous involvement in social media and online marketing activities with a B2B focus
- Interacts well at all levels with people of differing backgrounds and working styles
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Basic design skills using Photoshop, Illustrator or Indesign an advantage
- Previous Marketo & Salesforce desirable
- Degree in marketing or commerce would be an advantage
- Passionate, Driven & Dynamic – Proactive, self-motivated and able to work autonomously with/without supervision, adapt easily to fast-paced environments and able to multi-task to learn and execute fast whilst maintaining a high-level of professional integrity and consistency
- Creative thinker – Contributes new, unique ideas, thinks beyond what has been done before, seeks alternatives to problems or issues
- Flexible - Embraces change, moves from task to task readily, approaches new circumstances positively and open to new ideas
- Strong Stakeholder Focus – Excellent stakeholder management skills, listens and responds to stakeholder needs in a timely, effective and professional manner
- Confident - Uses appropriate power and resources to inspire and guide individuals towards achieving success
- A Team Player – Engages others with respect, in an open/productive dialogue to drive high team morale/synergy, and being responsive to overall success
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.